Dana "Red Head" White @ UFC 213

arridude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
@Kowboy Karl made a thread already about Dana looking bad at UFC213, but what i did notice and i found funny when i watched live UFC 213 is the Joe Rogan interview with DW just at the end of the preliminary card in order to hype the imminent main card.

It's known that in the last couple of years Dana skin colour looks to be rather red then white, but in this short interview Dana's head looks about to blow up as the red color get more intense.

Dana's evolution start to be scary
reptilian_cyborg_creature_wip_by_d_avid_vv.jpg

That's what happens when you mix snowburn from your driveway with the summer Vegas sun.

It's the white panda eyes I couldn't stop looking at

Hes on TRT and other stuff which causes that, same way Lesnar was always so red.

Don't disrespect us gingers by putting that bald headed fuck in our group.

He's part of that red master race.

Even the Reptilians don't fuck with them.

It's funny cus he'll be at the post fight press conference lookin like HE was the one in the fight these days.
See a doctor, ffs.

Careful what you say, his brother is a fucking gun nut.
tumblr_nkj6x7e36v1tqyfuro1_500.jpg

Holy shit, the difference between 1:24 and 1:37....
Something's going on with the guy.

You can see his eyes are still white around them. He probably went to a tanning booth and used the goggles.

dana-white-lookin-for-a-fight-750-440x250.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-11-17-at-3.25.31-PM.png

TRT + Coke + Sunburns is not a good mix

You can talk about tanning and whatever you like, but the fact is that the guy looks sick. He's getting fatter and fatter and looks like an absolute health disaster waiting to happen. Good thing he has enough money to buy himself a functioning kidney and get some experimental stem cell treatment on his heart. Most people who look like he does in their mid forties are fucked.

Back