Dana on Hardy: Everybody deserves a second chance...

"to make me some more money"

Fixed it for him...

Exceptions to exceptions are not exceptions. It's not rocket science. It's like saying "on the other hand" twice, and either that motherfucker is Goro, or he's retarded
Yeah I agreed with you, your wording was just so confusing, I had to re-read what you were trying to say multiple times just to make sure.

Yep, and he didn't deserve it
...not the point kiddo.
I am not one who would defend Dana, but pointing out he gave a second chance to Punk, however undeserving it is, proves Dana claiming "everybody deserves a second chance" to be true...

...if he was to bring Daley up, then he'd be right... but Punk just proved him wrong.

...not the point kiddo.
I am not one who would defend Dana, but pointing out he gave a second chance to Punk, however undeserving it is, proves Dana claiming "everybody deserves a second chance" to be true...

...if he was to bring Daley up, then he'd be right... but Punk just proved him wrong.

I didn't say that it was untrue that Dana claims "everybody deserves a second chance" so i don't know what you're on about

I didn't say that it was untrue that Dana claims "everybody deserves a second chance" so i don't know what you're on about
That's on you, not on me, kid.
You are the one who interjected on my answer to someone else.

Next time pay attention to what is the context, so you don't make such asinine comment.

note: I am not bashing you, merely noting you are the one who quoted me on my answer... which was 100% correct.

Next time pay attention to what is the context, so you don't make such asinine comment.

note: I am not bashing you, merely noting you are the one who quoted me on my answer... which was 100% correct.
Lmao you quoted me first.
Getting off meds wasn't so good an idea afterall huh?
Don't bother quoting me with some meaningless 2deeo4u dribble cause here's the thread of replies

Cm punk proves that saying wrong

er.... he had a second chance...

Yep, and he didn't deserve it

...not the point kiddo.

Lmao you quoted me first.
Getting off meds wasn't so good an idea afterall huh?
Don't bother quoting me with some meaningless 2deeo4u dribble cause here's the thread of replies
Kid, you prove yourself wrong.
I applaud the fact you defend yourself bravely, but alas, to a losing point.
He GAVE CM punk a second chance.
That proved his saying "anyone deserves a second chance" to be right.

I know your brain is slow and can't get around it, but he is actuallyh standing up to what he said (in this instance).

You are just too stupid to understand how wrong you are.

typical dana white and his relative cliches. tsch.
<{hughesimpress}>

Kid, you prove yourself wrong.
I applaud the fact you defend yourself bravely, but alas, to a losing point.
He GAVE CM punk a second chance.
That proved his saying "anyone deserves a second chance" to be right.

I know your brain is slow and can't get around it, but he is actuallyh standing up to what he said (in this instance).

You are just too stupid to understand how wrong you are.

Wasn't i supposedly interjecting another conveersation? Where's the other person you supposedly quoted first?
Time to change the angles i guess.

I undertand you're shook so i'll give you one more chance

The saying that everybody deserves a second chance is wrong, since CM Punk got a second chance that he didn't deserve.

Wasn't i supposedly interjecting another conveersation? Where's the other person you supposedly quoted first?
Time to change the angles i guess.

I undertand you're shook so i'll give you one more chance

The saying that everybody deserves a second chance is wrong, since CM Punk got a second chance that he didn't deserve.
Again, kid.
He said it. There's no going back.
Using CM Punk as an example only proves what he said right, since he did give CM Punk a second chance.

There are no "different angles" to be had.
There's no need for "chances" since these two are facts.

Your opinion that CM Punk did NOT deserve a second chance is irrelevant.
If Dana gave him a second chance, then what he said ("Everyone deserves a second chance") applies here.

Go back to your basement and think it over, kid. It is not that hard.

Again, kid.
He said it. There's no going back.
Using CM Punk as an example only proves what he said right, since he did give CM Punk a second chance.

There are no "different angles" to be had.
There's no need for "chances" since these two are facts.

Your opinion that CM Punk did NOT deserve a second chance is irrelevant.
If Dana gave him a second chance, then what he said ("Everyone deserves a second chance") applies here.

Go back to your basement and think it over, kid. It is not that hard.

I've tried but there's really no hope for ya.
Don't @ me again

I've tried but there's really no hope for ya.
Don't @ me again
Kid, you made an asinine point claiming what Dana said was wrong and gave the example of CM Punk..
I merely noted he was a bad example since... well, dana GAVE HIM a second chance (again if he deserved or not is irrelevant).

I even gave you an example where you'd be right....which shows I was not trying to attack you.

But your ego got bruised by that, and you obviously can't think, so you rather fight.

Grow up, kid. Anyone makes mistakes. Accepting it does more good than bad.

Don't let your ego cloud your judgement.

Last edited:
Back