Dana - "Jones pulled out of UFC 170 because of lingering issues from the Gus fight"

This is clearly what's going on with Jon Ducker Jones:
9k7v.jpg

And yet Gus is completely fine and ready to go again.

If Hendricks will be out for 6 months with a knee injury, does that mean that GSP did the most damage in the fight and therefore rightfully won?
Just because brain damage is a cumulative thing and doesn't show immediately, doesn't mean it isn't there. You won't know someone is a fool until he opens his mouth either, but even if he doesn't; he still is a fool.

How he is still holding that belt is beyond me. Jones has to be at least a little bit nervous about the inevitable rematch

He should take time off I suppose. An injured Jones vs Glover doesn't sound as appealing as a healthy Jones vs, say, the winner between Glover and Davis.

He looked like he wanted to quit in between rounds, but knew he wouldn't be able to live that down being "GOAT" and all.

The Boy don't like being hit back, his false confidence is gone and not coming back

I bet anything when he does come back he will kick a lot more and run around a lot more. We wont see him throw punches with anyone ever again. Even the old short MW's he was fighting prior. He don't like to fight for real, he only likes when hes winning with the size advantage. He also knows he don't hit hard and young people will be coming for him. He don't want none

Nah, Jones actually got abducted by a pregnant alien that GSP wants to have an abortion.

Shogun had been in 10x as many wars and had 100x as much damage to his body by the time he fought Jones, yet you like most sherdoggers probably shit all over Shogun.

Newsflash Jon Jones fans, this is fighting, you get hurt, you dont recover, every injury makes you slower, less explosive and in many cases, more afraid to get hurt again.

you sound real hurt for no reason.

i dont know how you made all those mental jumps off that post.

i dont want to say butthurt shogun fan but.............

Back