Dana is meeting with Conor BECAUSE GSP wants to fight Khabib

Khabib isn't a PPV star.

Anyone saying he would do more business than GSP - the most consistently proven PPV star of all time for the UFC - are speaking out of turn.

I'm just saying you can't discount the 2 biggest draws in the game because they don't "deserve" to fight a guy with 1 top 5 win in his career.

Rephrase: Conor doesn't deserve a shot at the belt because he just vacated the belt after a 2 year layoff and no signs of desire to defend. The sport had to move on. GSP has never fought at LW and just vacated the MW strap. The only thing that makes sense (to the integrity of the sport, not $$$) is Kevin Lee, Tony Ferguson, or Porier/Alvarez winner. LW is a shitshow

Khabib Vs Conor would be even bigger than GSP Vs Conor. Especially after the bus incident.

GSP doesn't shit talk, so it would be Conor being a dick while GSP acts classy.

Khabib on the other side would argue, respond back with insults. There would be a lot of heated arguments. The build up would be much bigger imo.

Rephrase: Conor doesn't deserve a shot at the belt because he just vacated the belt after a 2 year layoff and no signs of desire to defend. The sport had to move on. GSP has never fought at LW and just vacated the MW strap. The only thing that makes sense (to the integrity of the sport, not $$$) is Kevin Lee, Tony Ferguson, or Porier/Alvarez winner. LW is a shitshow

That's fine but outside of Ferg, no one really is a more interesting match-up for Khabib than Conor or GSP. Those are the money fights and that's what the UFC and Khabib ultimately will want.

As to him going to Conor to pressure him into fighting Khabib so that GSP can then fight Khabib (Assuming Khabib wins) is one of the dumbest theories I have ever heard.

You misunderstood me.
Dana is going to use GSP's interest in the Khabib fight to pressure Conor.

That's why he's travelling to talk to Conor. He's gonna tell him GSP is gonna get the Khabib fight if Conor doesn't take it, or he will push for Conor vs GSP.

Dana is begging for another red panty night to help WME and their ill-advised debt.

Who else deserves the title then? Conor who just vacated the belt after a nearly 2 year layoff? GSP who hasn't fought at LW? Injured Tony Ferguson, Kevin Lee coming off a loss, Dustin Porier coming off a no contest, Eddie again?
I think the point being made is that khabib should be fighting these people to know who the champ is not a rank 11 on 12hrs notice, especially when holding such a weak resumè.

Conor Khabib is the biggest fight the UFC can make. If Conor says he wants Khabib, it will happen. It’ll be huge now that Conor did the whole bus incident. That shit was talked about EVERYWHERE. Conor is a smart dude. Totally calculated.

It’s the WWE era.

I mean WME.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Biggest fight possible currently is GSP vs Conor. Then you can set up Money vs Conor in MMA.

tbh even the "linear"champion at LW had only one fight at that weigh class: the title fight.

And Dana is going to pressure Conor to come back and fight Khabib by telling him that in person.
Because it's obviously the bigger fight and the fight to make after the dolly incident.

That's my theory.
Discuss.

Sauce: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/...egor-in-liverpool-to-discuss-mcgregors-future

+ http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/gsp-i-want-khabib-nurmagomedov-because-he-is-undefeated.3768291/

more fake news. it not like he can talk to conor tom and say we have a date set for the khabib fight cause he not had his court date yet.

conor knows the khabib fight is big but conor not acted like he wants to fight any more for a long time.

I think they planned the dolly incident to hype the fight but never expected the dolly to break the window and go the way it did.

I think Dana just wanted Conor to yell at kabib in the buss and have a verbal back and forth to stir up shit.

please people still think dana was in on it.

ya cause dana wanted conor to do something that would wreck his fight event.

Conor will be stoked. Any legit contenders fighting each other means he doesn't have to fight them. Kick back and wait for a fluke, then come back for one fight against an easy matchup and claim you wiped out the division. Rinse, don't defend, repeat, retire.

Conor Khabib is the biggest fight the UFC can make. If Conor says he wants Khabib, it will happen. It’ll be huge now that Conor did the whole bus incident. That shit was talked about EVERYWHERE. Conor is a smart dude. Totally calculated.

It’s the WWE era.

I mean WME.
<{Heymansnicker}>

to bad conor doesn't wan to fight khabib

If Conor beat GSP he would be the lineal Champ Champ Champ Champ

1st, Conor has as much of a chance to beat GSP as Serra didd

2nd. Hes not the champ of shit. Being a champ in combat sports requires you to defend. Which he never did.

You nuthuggers are beyond delusional

100%. The guy pulls out constantly. He barely makes the weight then wrestles ppl and cant finish. Even asks his opponents to "give up I deserve this". Fuckin pathetic.

Anybody who actually thinks Dana/UFC had anything to do with the bus attack are certifiable retards.

gsp never finishes any one either so what.

1st, Conor has as much of a chance to beat GSP as Serra didd

2nd. Hes not the champ of shit. Being a champ in combat sports requires you to defend. Which he never did.

You nuthuggers are beyond delusional

CHAMP CHAMP CHAMP CHAMP.

Dude, Khabib hasn't fought half the quality opponents the other two have. He doesn't "deserve" shit.
You're forgetting that he beat Al Fucking Iaquinta by decision to win the belt. Not just anyone can do that. You think Conor could beat Al by decision? Fat chance.

Back