Dana in his happy days ...

What's wrong with my boy Max? I doubt Max is someone on Dana's shit list, I know Nunes is, but not Max. He wouldn't be headlining so many PPV's if he wasn't on Dana's good side.

Blessed Era has come through on every occasion, and is getting more popular each fight, once he makes it through Frankie, there's no denying his star power. The Sky will be the limit.

Blessed Era Bless

upload_2018-1-22_8-43-12.png

Sure but will it be a bald compulsive liar douche who’s unintentionally hilarious ?

Probably, because most fight promoters are like that. Actually compared to someone like don king he seems like a decent guy.

What's wrong with my boy Max? I doubt Max is someone on Dana's shit list, I know Nunes is, but not Max. He wouldn't be headlining so many PPV's if he wasn't on Dana's good side.

Blessed Era has come through on every occasion, and is getting more popular each fight, once he makes it through Frankie, there's no denying his star power. The Sky will be the limit.

Blessed Era Bless

View attachment 328791

{<jordan}

Putting Max on PPV .. Talking about desperado move by UFC.

figther-brock-lesnar-and-dana-white-president-of-ufc-attend-the-new-picture-id98053220

jon-jones-dana-white-single-image-cut.jpg

dana_white_gsp.jpg

Dana-White-Ronda-Rousey.jpg

Francis-Ngannou-Dana-White_UFC-Fox-563x353.jpg

And nowadays ..

0BVDX8g.gif

Tyron_Woodley_Headshot_1040x585.jpg

125_Max_Holloway.0.0.jpeg

0708-amanda-nunes-tmz-1200x630.jpg

Dana-White-Sad.png

No wonder why he is keep getting fat. Dude is probably dealing with stress by eating a lot.

Excellent, well executed OP. Satisfying

{<jordan}

Putting Max on PPV .. Talking about desperado move by UFC.

I can't tell if serious or not, you're saying Max Holloway doesn't have star potential. You're telling me he doesn't have fans? For someone who's not as promoted as someone like Francis or Conor, he's doing pretty well for himself getting fans on his own. If he appears to now "Draw" it's because Dana isn't as behind him as he could be.

I can't tell if serious or not, you're saying Max Holloway doesn't have star potential. You're telling me he doesn't have fans? For someone who's not as promoted as someone like Francis or Conor, he's doing pretty well for himself getting fans on his own. If he appears to now "Draw" it's because Dana isn't as behind him as he could be.

Every fighter has fans. It's a matter of how many fans are willing pay to watch him fight. His PPV numbers are varied starting from 150k to 250K which are all hardly doing well.

We will miss the bald father once he’s gone.

As much as I want to believe that’s not true, I have to admit I do miss Goldberg and that I was sooooo looking forward to the day his unknowledgable ass was gone from the mic while he was there beside Rogan

It's time for the sport to move on past his ignorant ways, should have come years ago

Numbers are down.

Clean house.

Bring in David Stern, Paul Tagliabue, or Bud Selig.

Isnt him happy with Max? Kid is a savage, how could he not like him? I get the others tho.

Back