Dana: "I would never take the risk of headlining a show with Jon Jones again"

Soul On Ice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Looks like every card that features Jones in the future will be stacked now, lol

He will if Jones comes back and consistently shows up clean.

He also said that women would never fight in the UFC.

Jones is a wildcard and will be treated as such. Same thing is happening to Chavez Jr in boxing

I'd guess Dana is just negotiating through the press again.

3606578-553002_520385464688063_376206620_n.png

Aside from the fact that he can't keep his personal life in order enough to headline a card, Jones (LHW) once turned down Chael Sonnen (a MW) on short notice to save a card, lol.

By contrast, Conor McGregor has a lot more money/brand on the line, and yet he took Chad Mendes on with very short notice, after Jose Aldo pulled out. As well as Nate Diaz on short notice, once RDA pulled out.

I can see why Dana loves working with one & not the other.

Fun history fact, Conor was headlining UFC 200 first, before he had a nervous breakdown (or a hysterectomy or whatever) and retired.

Somehow I just don't believe him. If Jon comes back and reclaims the title and is dominant again how do you not headline him?

Wow breaking news! One of the greatest MMA fighters of all time will be relegated to the under card forever?

Oh wait....it's Opposite Day as our resident uncle Dana broke the news

Well, yeah...

I saw that interview yesterday.

Dana is sick of Jon's shit. Who the fuck can blame him ? He pulled that hit, and run shit... Getting suspended, and stripped. Then he returns with an unbelievably lacklustre effort.

Then he pops within a week ( I think it was about a week out ), of the supposed " Biggest card " in UFC history ( UFC 200 ).

They lost Conor because he ran, and hid in Iceland. Costing the UFC alot of money. Then Jones double fucked it.

If Joe Blow from Kokomo, pulls this shit at his job... He is fuckin FIRED !

Dana is right. And IF Jones returns. He absolutely should be made to climb the rankings. Just like everybody not named Conor.

Cheaters never prosper Jon.

See you in 2018... If you don't fuck that up in the meantime.

Back