Dana: GSP vs Khabib/Conor Winner Not Going to Happen

You suggested that georges shouldnt fight for the lightweight belt because he "doesn't intend to defend it", yet you're fine with conor fighting for the LW belt even though he doesn't defend belts.

GSP is more likely to defend than Conor.
Is he aye?

giphy.webp

Luckily we all know Dana is constantly full of shit and has no qualms about lying. As if Dana gives a shit about the legitimacy of the UFC titles. He is probably just trying to give GSP less leverage for negotiations.

Conor vs GSP (if he gets by Khabib) would be a MASSIVE fight and Dana would make that fight in a second even if GSP ran over his son and Conor fucked his wife.

Who are they going to give GSP for Toronto then?

Dana will do as he’s told and if his bosses say that GSP fights for the belt, look for a 180 and little to no explanation on his change of heart.

Fighting Anderson does nothing for GSP, it's like saying Anderson should fight Chuck.
How does it do “nothing”? It is a great matchup and a legendary fight everyone was clamouring for. Anyway, it’s just paltry to say matchups like Diaz or Silva are “too dangerous” and angle for a fight with Conor (GSP is already chickening out of a Khabib fight saying “he is bigger than me off season”). I can’t respect that.

O it's happening! Like previous poster said GS needs to show up to the fight cage side and the winner will call him out. It's the biggest fight the winner could make other then possibly a rematch depending.... And TS what click bait Dana said "probably not"

How does it do “nothing”? It is a great matchup and a legendary fight everyone was clamouring for. Anyway, it’s just paltry to say matchups like Diaz or Silva are “too dangerous” and angle for a fight with Conor (GSP is already chickening out of a Khabib fight saying “he is bigger than me off season”). I can’t respect that.

GSP retired after he was beaten by Hendricks, only came back for Bisping, and now sits there and wants to fight LWs, and not even the big ones who miss weight like Khabib!

Conor on the other hand took a supposed match up nightmare on short notice, slayed the P4P GOAT, then moved up a weight class for the belt against a killer, was replaced by a guy that knocked that killer unconscious, and went up in two weight classes on short notice, then wanted a rematch against him after he lost 6 months later, then wanted to go box the P4P GOAT in a sport he doesn't even compete in, and now he wants to slay another p4p top 10, undefeated Khabib who is supposedly the worst match up ever for him!

Comparing Conor and GSP is like night and day. One is a warrior, the other lays and prays and runs off scared when he can't!

GSP has already tried fighting at MW and he couldn't bulk up safely. Why would he try to bulk up again when Anderson has no title and isn't the biggest fight in terms of legacy or financial benefit. If GSP beat Anderson now, it will only be because Anderson is out of prime and it will be discounted by haters more that his victory over Bisping. If he loses, GSP will be called a bum. Nate Diaz.....please......how is he a dangerous fight? Nate would be a waste of a training camp. He said he was interested in the winner of Khabib vs. Conor, not just Conor. I don't know how you can interpret what GSP said as him being afraid to fight Khabib.

I wipe my ass with what Dana White says.
GSP vs Conor is the biggest MMA fight in the history of planet fucking earth.
That's big money...and that means it'll happen if both fighters want it.

Dana is Dana. All GSP needs to do is get into that octagon. He is going to get called out as long as he is in the building. That is a guarantee.

I wipe my ass with what Dana White says.
GSP vs Conor is the biggest MMA fight in the history of planet fucking earth.
That's big money...and that means it'll happen if both fighters want it.

And he will be called out if the Irishman wins. Everyone wants to see it. It’s the easiest fight to make ever in the sport. Conor Calls out everyone. Him signing this fight I think finally put to bed the idea that he ever Ducked competition.

GSP has already tried fighting at MW and he couldn't bulk up safely. Why would he try to bulk up again when Anderson has no title and isn't the biggest fight in terms of legacy or financial benefit. If GSP beat Anderson now, it will only be because Anderson is out of prime and it will be discounted by haters more that his victory over Bisping. If he loses, GSP will be called a bum. Nate Diaz.....please......how is he a dangerous fight? Nate would be a waste of a training camp. He said he was interested in the winner of Khabib vs. Conor, not just Conor. I don't know how you can interpret what GSP said as him being afraid to fight Khabib.
I quoted what he said. We probably won’t be able to agree on this, so no need to argue further imho. I don’t like fighters who choose the easiest fight for money or fame. GSP wants to show he’s the man? Stop running from the WW div, it’s yours, claim it back.

Let's be real. If Conor beats Khabib you think Conor is going to rematch Dustin Porier? nope.

If Conor wins the only fight that makes sense is GSP.

If Khabib wins that's a different story. The rematch with Conor will be the biggest fight if khabib wins.

either way poirier is fucked.

"GSP was beaten so badly in this fight that he couldn't even come to the press conference. He literally got taken to the hospital with an ambulance." -Dana White during the UFC 167 post-fight press conference.

5 minutes later during said press conference:

167postpresser.JPG

So he's mad at GSP for vacating the WW and MW titles.....but loves Conor, who had to be stripped of not one, but two titles. ok

Back