Media UFC-president Dana White catches a FedEx worker on a bad day

I feel bad because that is the way they load the trucks. They build a fake pretty wall in front then toss all the packages behind it. There is no way someone can stack at a rate of roughly 800-1000 packages an hour without taking shortcuts. You don't get help and there is no ramp for him to walk up. It's pretty much going to be toss everything inside or else he can't make the quota. The company knows this is happening too.

People like that FedEx guy doesn't deserve a job. Some people are just born bums

He did the right thing. Peoples actions affect other people

Lol at Dana doing the "right thing". Does he strike you as someone concerned about "doing the right thing"? Some business owners like to put on an act and pretend they care about that Dana has never been that guy and never will be that guy. He would sell out his own scalp for a buck. Was he concerned about doing the right thing when Conor was running around playing IRL GTA? Nope just Conor being Conor. But the fed ex man tossing packages? Thats where the line must be drawn.

Peoples actions do affect other peoples. This only matters to some when the plebs fight back though.

Waste Management is always looking for a few good men

n5jKlp.gif
1715387437432.png

agreed, but snitching on other people doing a bad job when it doens't concern you, is a shitty thing to do

Nah. Calling people out on being shit is the better thing to do, no matter whether it concerns you or not.

Lots of cases of negligence could have been avoided if people informed on dickheads doing shit that didn't affect them.

Lol at Dana doing the "right thing". Does he strike you as someone concerned about "doing the right thing"? Some business owners like to put on an act and pretend they care about that Dana has never been that guy and never will be that guy. He would sell out his own scalp for a buck. Was he concerned about doing the right thing when Conor was running around playing IRL GTA? Nope just Conor being Conor. But the fed ex man tossing packages? Thats where the line must be drawn.

Peoples actions do affect other peoples. This only matters to some when the plebs fight back though.
Dana did it for fun but if another person does it for doing the ''right thing'', instead of whataboutism i would thank them.
Conor's actions only effected your daddy Khabib btw but i'm sure millions of people are pissed right now because of their smashed packages. So you are the one defending rich people but you don't even realize it lulll
<36>

Deserved to be fired. He's probably done this many times as well

Is it that bad though? Dude was obviously a frustrated basketball player dreaming of being on court.

I myself am a travelling whiskey salesman and frustrated fighter, and I frequently punch old men in bars if they don't play along. Should I be fired too?

I highly doubt the driver was fired. In the video you can't see the trucks trailer number or the trucks dot number how the hell is FedEx supposed to know who that was. His back was to camera while time too kinda hard to get a good look at him
They likely did their research

society is fucked. it’s full of people like this who cannot handle even the most basic tasks. he’s gonna leave fedex and march right on over boeing. they’re gonna make him a pilot.
Nah but he'll be the dipshit maintenance guy that doesn't torque something to spec and the shit falls apart in air.

am I the only one that expects packages to be thrown around and shit in transit? Is it really that bad to unnecessarily throw them?

I didn’t know it actually affects packages. If it does then yeah that dude deserves to be fired

awww is milord upset about the queue at MacDonald's?! doth milord require the peasant to be whipped in the streets? Good heavens, nobody wants to work anymore!
How did you get all of that out of my post? I literally said that I understand why people like that Fedex guy do what they do, but also that in them doing so, it ends up fucking other people over elsewhere. Like that Fedex guy just created more work for the people that have to deal with processing returns and exchanges at the places these parcels were being sent from as well as the people that have to deliver the items back to the place of origin and those that are responsible for sending out replacements.

How did you get all of that out of my post? I literally said that I understand why people like that Fedex guy do what they do, but also that in them doing so, it ends up fucking other people over elsewhere. Like that Fedex guy just created more work for the people that have to deal with processing returns and exchanges at the places these parcels were being sent from as well as the people that have to deliver the items back to the place of origin and those that are responsible for sending out replacements.
You make good points but at the end of the day people like this are essentially one rung up the ladder from being slaves.

This guy is probably barely making enough money to support himself let alone if he has a family or wants one.

And he's expected to just move thousands of packages over and over day in and out with a smile on his face

A bunch of pretend little lordlings are all offended and upset over the peasants being unhappy with their manual labor jobs.

Get tf over yourselves you clowns.

Bunch of dorks taking pleasure in another man's misfortune like they have any idea what his life is like.

Same ol' pitchfork holding village people calling for retributive violence - absolute impotent rage. You're mad that you've had issues with shipping like everyone else? That's enough celebrate the punishment of a man you don't know?

No better than the cancel culture mobs that most of the posters here probably complain about on the regular.

agreed, but snitching on other people doing a bad job when it doens't concern you, is a shitty thing to do
If you saw someone in a restaurant pissing on someone else's food, you'd just think "not my problem"?

He didn't "snitch" on him anyway. It's not like he got the guy's truck number and called fedex to report him, and he wasn't even the one filming. They thought it was funny to see someone so flagrantly not giving a fuck about other people's stuff, so whoever he was with did what everyone else in the country does and pulled out his phone to film and laugh about it.

If it was something the fedex driver was trying to keep secret, maybe the middle of the street in NYC in broad daylight isn't the best place to throw people's stuff around.

Back