Dana Frustrated With GSP(superfight)? "If he doesn

GSP is the greatest WW of all time
Silva is the greatest MW of all time
Bones is (arguably) the greatest LHW of all time
fedor is the greatest HW of all time

gsp - bones - silva fighting each other just battles it out for Greatest of all time.

Currently Silva has that sewn up. GSP can take that title by beating Anderson...but he doesn't seem interested.

No argument then.

:eek:

Honestly, it was bound to happen. Excuse after excuse. "My poor weight." "It's too difficult."

Real fighters step up to the plate. Anderson fighting at 205 after a single phone call. BJ Penn, moving through WW and LW and being a champion in both divisions.

Anybody still prefer to see GSP vs Andy or has the era of Andy VS Jones begun?

http://www.bjpenn.com/gsp-missing-the-boat-ufc-boss-now-prefers-silva-vs-jones/

OH PLEASE...

Yea Anderson steps up against the likes of Bonnar and Griffin...

but when Shogun was on the table he was like "185 is my home. I like 185" and when Jones started dominating he's like "maybe for half the UFC, I'll do it." and "Sorry, i'm getting old"

OH PLEASE...

but when Shogun was on the table he was like "185 is my home. I like 185" and when Jones started dominating he's like "maybe for half the UFC, I'll do it." and "Sorry, i'm getting old"

natman you know I love you...but forrest was ONE Fight removed from the title...

GSP vs Bendo Super fight, he wins the 155lbs title
GSP vs Aldo Super fight, he wins the 145lbs title

GSP holds 3 titles, GOAT forever!!!!!!

OH PLEASE...

exactly but anderson fans and GSP haters (ex bj penn fans) like to pretend he didnt say that shit and they also like to call forrest griffin the "former LHW champ" instead of his real name when saying he went up a weight class. lmao just ignore them and these threads..

Well that's good news.

The last thing I'd want to watch is a fight GSP felt pressured to take.

exactly but anderson fans and GSP haters (ex bj penn fans) like to pretend he didnt say that shit and they also like to call forrest griffin the "former LHW champ" instead of his real name when saying he went up a weight class. lmao just ignore them and these threads..

Yes.. Let's just ignore that Forrest Griffin was the champ and call him by his real name. All I know is when Bruce Buffer does his introduction for Forrest he calls him a former champion. So what should he go by since everyone else is obviously delusional?

I don't care if these 3 guys stay at the weight they are, I just don't like when people say Silva needs to go to LHW and challenge himself but don't say the same thing about GSP. Of course they always reply "but GSP has never fought at MW before". So what he dominates everyone at 170..

OH PLEASE...

You mean like GSP saying he'll fight @ 170?

Or doesn't that count...

And really, as a Sonnen fan you should understand when a fighter is trolling.

Or, maybe Anderson isn't allowed to do that:wink:

OH PLEASE...

There's no doubt he's picked his fights at LHW, but it's not like he HAS to go to LHW to prove anything anyway I don't think.

And just on the "getting old" argument, that's often a reason fighters will use to go up in weight, not stay in their division!

It really speaks volumes about Shogun that even Anderson didn't want to fight him. For a guy with 3 knee surgeries and a previously broken arm, Shogun is a beast.

News flash: none of the dominant champions at WW, MW and LHW want to fight the champion at the next weight class up.

Personally, I have no interest in seeing Silva beat GSP. The Silva versus Jones match up is far more interesting since Anderson seems way beyond anyone at MW. Unfortunately for him, Jones is also dispatching opponents relatively effortlessly.

natman you know I love you...but forrest was ONE Fight removed from the title...

I'm been a big fan of Forrest for years and was thrilled when he won that title, but everyone knows Forrest is the only "one fight removed former lhw champion" that Anderson would take a fight with.

He was the absolute perfect style match for him and Anderson knew it.

So Anderson can say 'no' (in a roundabout way) to Jones, but GSP can't say 'no' to Anderson?

I'm confused.

BTW, I support both of their decisions regarding superfights and their respective divisions*. They are both Roy Jones Jr. fan's who dont like to play with their weight because of what happened to the p4p boxing king.

Any which way you look at it, there is alot that goes into these decisions.

*I don't particulary like Anderson's persistence in pushing for the smaller man, and I don't like GSP's play it safe attitude (sometimes). Just sayin...

Of course it's easier for Jones to take this fight than GSP. Jones won't have to move up. Still a lot of pressure on Silva to make either fight happen though.

Its pretty pathetic tbh......GSP fights for money end of so why the f would he not want this, if not for one reason, that Anderson will embarrass him.

Its pretty pathetic tbh......GSP fights for money end of so why the f would he not want this, if not for one reason, that Anderson will embarrass him.

gsp would embarass silva, silva only chance is to hold on for his life and stale for 5 mins, he his lucky striker are advantaged in the ufc and they get a free reset every 5 mins

I would prefer GSP moving down rather than moving up to 185

Back