Dana Frustrated With GSP(superfight)? "If he doesn

GSP doesn't care about glory. He just wants easy money.

Silva vs GSP is/was the biggest superfight in the history of the sport.

Both have been champion of their weightclasses at the same time for so many years.

People don't understand how rare this is. Opportunities for fights of this nature only come around once a lifetime.

GSP ducked the fight. He ducked it over and over again. I'm sure even if Silva came to WW he would still find a way to avoid the fight.

I understand he has other things to consider like sponsorship money, but I think this will hurt his legacy in the future.

Anderson should fight Bones. Anderson has been to 205 several times. He doesn't have as valid of excuses as Gsp.

Everyone talks about GSP taking or not taking the fight, that JBJ and AS is a better fight. I think many of us are missing the big picture.

Anderson Silva is the strategist by excellence. Knowing his present status, working on his legacy as an immortal, acknowledging retirement is on the corner, the best course of action is to defy GSP, if a victory ensue, he goes for JBJ. 3 belts, 3 weight classes.

Ryo Chonnan and Daiju Takase both dominated "the GOAT", but unlike Sonnen, they both actually managed to win.

And I could have beaten up Silva when he was eight. I'll take Pointless Posts for $400, Alex.

Silva vs GSP is/was the biggest superfight in the history of the sport.

Both have been champion of their weightclasses at the same time for so many years.

People don't understand how rare this is. Opportunities for fights of this nature only come around once a lifetime.

GSP ducked the fight. He ducked it over and over again. I'm sure even if Silva came to WW he would still find a way to avoid the fight.

I understand he has other things to consider like sponsorship money, but I think this will hurt his legacy in the future.

Unfortunately I agree. GSP always talk about being known as the MJ of this sport but a MJ wouldn't have backed down from that challenge.

Oh well he's still the second best of all time IMO. But he could soon be surpasses by Jones or maybe even Aldo

Honestly, it was bound to happen. Excuse after excuse. "My poor weight." "It's too difficult."

Real fighters step up to the plate. Anderson fighting at 205 after a single phone call. BJ Penn, moving through WW and LW and being a champion in both divisions.

Anybody still prefer to see GSP vs Andy or has the era of Andy VS Jones begun?

http://www.bjpenn.com/gsp-missing-the-boat-ufc-boss-now-prefers-silva-vs-jones/

I'm sorry TS what's your name? Better yet do you even lift? Guess it's not "difficult" to do anything to prepare to WATCH that there UFC fightin'....give me a break Keyboard the ****atian. I'm a judgemental douche but damn man

So you're saying GSP is not a real fighter? Awesome.

34382705.jpg

Not sure if you understand sarcasm.

its been pretty clear for years that gsp has no interest at all in fighting gsp.

i understand that this is news, though im unsure why this is news.

GSP has never wanted the fight, ever, he should have just said he wasn't interested and not let it hang for 4 years.
That doesn't look good on him.
Still the best 170lb fighter we've seen, he's got to get credit for that at least

I don't even want to see Silva fight gsp.

Silva Jones is where its at.

He is hoping Silva loses the next fight so he can forget about it, like he wants to forget about rounds so fights wouldn't end in a UD.

Honestly, it was bound to happen. Excuse after excuse. "My poor weight." "It's too difficult."

Real fighters step up to the plate. Anderson fighting at 205 after a single phone call. BJ Penn, moving through WW and LW and being a champion in both divisions.

Anybody still prefer to see GSP vs Andy or has the era of Andy VS Jones begun?

http://www.bjpenn.com/gsp-missing-the-boat-ufc-boss-now-prefers-silva-vs-jones/

Woah. Anderson stepping up to 205 to fight Stephen Bonnar or James Irvin is a little different from GSP stepping up to fight Anderson Silva.

Also, how can you say that Anderson is both big enough to fight Jon Jones but small enough to fight GSP? That doesn't make sense to me. I think Anderson is a little to big for the guy and stylistically Jones is the better fight.

GSP has nothing to prove to anyone... he brings more income than most fighters to the ufc but thats off topic.

If GSP wants to stay at his weight class and continue to dominate with no doubt in anyones mind... who the fuck is anyone to doubt him

He's the GOAT at WW either way, but I think he'll have a much harder time making that kind of claim P4P is all.

Woah. Anderson stepping up to 205 to fight Stephen Bonnar or James Irvin is a little different from GSP stepping up to fight Anderson Silva.

Also, how can you say that Anderson is both big enough to fight Jon Jones but small enough to fight GSP? That doesn't make sense to me. I think Anderson is a little to big for the guy and stylistically Jones is the better fight.

Middleweight is in the middle of LHW and WW. So Silva is not very far in weight from either guy. Did you really not know this?

I don't even want to see Silva fight gsp.

Silva Jones is where its at.

I've finally come around to this point of view. Years ago I though GSP had a very good shot at defeating Silva, and wanted to see this fight. I honestly believe GSP still has a much better chance than most folks are giving him, but it's pretty clear it will never happen.

Jones-Silva seems unlikely as well, but I give it a better chance of happening than the GSP fight.

Dana always trying to force friends to fight each other. Guess he doesnt want to see his butt buddies get beat up

GSP is a smart man. He should stay away from Anderson.

Legacy wise, Silva is already the better fighter, there's nothing GSP can do about that.

Back