Dana finally confirms Conor is being stripped, and Cucuy vs Khabib is for the actual title

Disappointed. I expected to hear it from his mouth.

I'll take this with a grain of salt.

Why not just retire like GSP. I would think, if you know your going to be stripped for not defending, its looks better if you retire.

You can't confirm something you haven't done.

If it was confirmed, it would already be done. It hasn't been done, hence its not confirmed.

Dana crying himself to sleep tonight

He hemmed and hawed at the live conference when pressed about Conor being stripped, but he's now confirming it.

Says Conor understands, and wants time off after making a ton of money with the Floyd fight. Dana says he hopes McGregor will fight the new champ when or if he returns.

So we now FINALLY know the division is moving forward and we will have a new, undisputed champion on April 7th. No 'double champion' BS.

Timestamped:

Bro

Don't jinx it because Conor won't be stripped if the fight doesn't happen again.

You never know with Dana though.

He might change his mind tomorrow, when money comes before sense again.

He hemmed and hawed at the live conference when pressed about Conor being stripped, but he's now confirming it.

Says Conor understands, and wants time off after making a ton of money with the Floyd fight. Dana says he hopes McGregor will fight the new champ when or if he returns.

So we now FINALLY know the division is moving forward and we will have a new, undisputed champion on April 7th. No 'double champion' BS.

Timestamped:

That billions and billions and billions and billions had me dying.
1517616213485.gif

He should be stripped at this point, but I'll wait till it's official before believing it.

I'll look forward to him fighting the winner whatever happens.

He’s not going to fight the winner.

This is number one bullshit. Khabib teachers pet confirmed

Long term this helps Conor avoid two absolute monsters. Dana waited too long to do this (not that he has yet and I don't believe a word that comes out of that jock rider's mouth), and the only reason he ever did was because he doesn't want Conor to be exposed and lose his star power.

Timestamped:

THAT sure took a long goddamned time. Maybe Conor can take a vacation, he deserves one

It is Dana who understands that Conor is coming back to fight Nate in the trilogy, he has no interest in fighting Khabib or Tony, especially Khabib! It is Conor calling the shots, and Dana will even suck his dick just to have him fight again, regardless of the opponent...at this point, who cares about Conor anymore, I hope he fights Khabib or Tony, but it is never going to happen.

I don't think Conor ever proved himself and lost to Diaz so yeah. Aldo was old.

McGregors about as overrated Champ as @Arm Barbarian barbarian who actually bribed sherdog to win the GOAT poster when his game is whack and im the true goat

r73VJe3.gif

kzrzNc

AJwnLEsQyT9oA

The only thing I hate about it is Conor doesn't care about belts, so he can surrender it as a strategic move to not have to fight both Khabib and Tony back to back. I'm glad he was stripped but I would be much more happy if he had to take some fights to get back to a title shot. There should be a penalty for refusal to defend.
All of this.
I've never seen such a weak champ. If you don't even pretend you're going defend the title, you're not worthy of it.

Conor has 2 fights left. Nate and Khabib in Moscow. And tbh belts don't really matter for either of them

Timestamped:

I really want to see if Conor is truly as good as he thinks he is by fighting and possibly defeating Tony or Khabib, if he were to KO one of those guys, that would be something awesome to see...but, I don't think he can do it, but I want to see him try, that is the only thing that frustrates me as a fan, I want to see him go up against the truly best lightweights in the world...I guess we will all continue to grow older waiting to see if that ever happens.

Conor doesn't need belts anymore. He has enough belts at one of his many homes. He is WAY bigger than any belt.

he'll do what mayweather does...come back, win a title, then retire again....he didn't care about belts...just about winning...

Back