Dana did buy him a car after all...

wonder what his allowance is

ps: baldness is hereditary

No its not. Them doing 2 three month camps a year is not the same as 60 hour weeks.
You honestly think fighters just train for 6 months out of a year and then sit around and do nothing for the rest of the year?

Dana works hard, I'll give him that, but it's not him alone that makes MMA what it is. It's the athletes. When I watch a UFC event, I'm not tuning in to see what Dana says; I'm watching fighters who train full time for a living.

Don't mind the bitterness and jealousy. When people feel threatened by a 16 year old, it says a lot about how they're doing in life
There's nothing to be jealous of. Spoiled rich kids who take the world for granted are a real thing. There's all kinds of awful people in the world. Observing trends and behaviour is not jealousy.

either you join the military or you go crabbin in alaska

There's nothing to be jealous of. Spoiled rich kids who take the world for granted are a real thing. There's all kinds of awful people in the world. Observing trends and behaviour is not jealousy.

Calling a kid a douche bag while never meeting him, hearing him talk, or any other indicator besides a pic of him and a car. It's jealousy, stop worrying about what other people are doing...it makes you come off like a bitch. Who gives a fuck if they take the "world for granted"

Stop being a pussy and move on

You honestly think fighters just train for 6 months out of a year and then sit around and do nothing for the rest of the year?

Dana works hard, I'll give him that, but it's not him alone that makes MMA what it is. It's the athletes. When I watch a UFC event, I'm not tuning in to see what Dana says; I'm watching fighters who train full time for a living.
I know a former ufc fighter. I am just sick and tired of the narrative that dana doesn't deserve what he worked hard for in growing the ufc including his initial risk.

goofapatamus jr will have a massive sense of entitlement.

I worked so hard for all the money I inherited!

If you didn't know, baldness comes from mothers side of family.<LikeReally5>

That's a myth.

http://genetics.thetech.org/original_news/news100

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/...netics-of-male-pattern-baldness/#1d8c36957a47

A key gene can come from a maternal grandpa. But this gene doesn't explain all baldness. People are just as likely to be bald if their dad or their maternal grandfather is bald.

The androgen receptor is on the X chromosome, which is why some people propagate the myth that male-pattern baldness comes from the mother's side of the family (a male inherits the X chromosome from mom, the Y chromosome from dad). But it is not the only gene involved, or even the main gene involved. There are genes in basically all chromosomes that have been implicated in androgenetic alopecia, and this is what makes it so difficult to unravel, as we would have to examine the overall contribution that each gene variant (single nucleotide polymorphism, or SNP) play in hair loss, and also how these genes interact with each other and the environment to result in the phenotype.

Last edited:
car_zpsxztoqsbf.jpg

Calling a kid a douche bag while never meeting him, hearing him talk, or any other indicator besides a pic of him and a car. It's jealousy, stop worrying about what other people are doing...it makes you come off like a bitch. Who gives a fuck if they take the "world for granted"

Stop being a pussy and move on
This is such a retarded post.

First of all, I didn't call him a douchebag. I said he looks like a piece of shit college dudebro that will never work a day in his life.

Secondly, what other people do is my business and it's your business because we live in a society and what one person does effects other people.

Thirdly, stop worrying about whether I'm jealous, a bitch or a pussy. Try to remain consistent.

Lots of jealous people here. It's their money they earned it by building UFC/MMA up over 20 years.

Dana also worked his ass off and probably his health weight issues could be a result of always working and stress of always being on the road.

Rich people spending money isn't a crime. It's not like they are snorting coke and crashing in to pregnant women whilst high.

Don't mind the bitterness and jealousy. When people feel threatened by a 16 year old, it says a lot about how they're doing in life
Im just saying give the kid a chance before we judge. just because his dad is a total asshole doesn't mean he is

Obviously he will, he is son to almost a billionaire. He will think he's invisible and nothing will happen to him with the law if he is reckless on the road. He's a coddled boy who will have daddy look after him financially for the rest of his life.

People turn out to be trash regardless of their origin story. Poor people can be trash. Rich people can be trash (admittedly they get way with more before those chickens come home to roost). It is the journey and the final destination that matter. I'm in a position in life where I straddle both sides of the fence. I have an immediate family member who is very wealthy. Via that family member I've seen how the wealthy live and sometimes it is disgusting, truly. They can be wasteful and lack empathy. However, I have family who are also very poor and how they live is equally disgusting. Poor choice after poor choice. They can never see the opportunity in front of them, only what has passed them by.

I hope the kid enjoys it, does great things, and ends up in some sort of philanthropic venture as life moves on. Is the car overkill for a 16 year old? Yes, it is. But a car isn't going to dictate his choices, his upbringing will determine those. There will always be people with more than you and I. Life isn't fair, but I still make the most of mine and don't begrudge other's their privilege.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back