Dana did buy him a car after all...

He was right about this though. Smart kid

d4283c40834d4055bf2525e3a9a98404
Ahoy shoopmasters, there's job to be done in here <{Heymansnicker}>

Yeah the guy with 500 million shouldve bought his son a buick. Then again youd say he was a douche for doing that too.Bunch of jealous bums here lol.
The thing is.. fighters should be paid more, Dana less.

I saw that the other day.

Shows how clueless and out of touch Dana is. All these disputes about fighter pay, and he's buying himself neighborhoods in Vegas and buying a 16 year old kid a BMW?

I understand it's his son, but don't put it out there when 10 time world champions are begging for some decent pay.

Kid looks like you're typical piece of shit college dudebro who will never work a day in his life.
You people really need to grow the fuck up, the boss makes more money get over it.

Yeah the guy with 500 million shouldve bought his son a buick.

I see nothing wrong with that? I'm all for using personal wealth to give my kid every educational or coaching advantage possible so that they can become successful. Luxury material goods on the other hand should be earned.

But hey, every parents different and the world will keep turning. I just find people who brag about their wealth that was handed down to them to be kind of pathetic..

I hope the kid enjoys it. I would have loved something like that at his age and hopefully he is a responsible kid and doesn't do anything too crazy.

Obviously he will, he is son to almost a billionaire. He will think he's invisible and nothing will happen to him with the law if he is reckless on the road. He's a coddled boy who will have daddy look after him financially for the rest of his life.

The kid's dad made it big financially and bought him a car. Good for them.

I saw that the other day.

Shows how clueless and out of touch Dana is. All these disputes about fighter pay, and he's buying himself neighborhoods in Vegas and buying a 16 year old kid a BMW?

I understand it's his son, but don't put it out there when 10 time world champions are begging for some decent pay.

Kid looks like you're typical piece of shit college dudebro who will never work a day in his life.
And he's not wearing any socks either, what's wrong with this kid?

Thats like us buying our kids a 18k dollar car. I see nothing wrong here. And to the people that think Dana should be giving his wealth to fighters: they weren't the ones in the trenches, invested early, took financial loses early, and putting in the work.

I don't think a 16 year old should be driving a BMW M6 lol

Very, very good chance he crashes that and kills himself as soon as he pushes it.

That's a shitty car coming from someone worth more than 500 million.

What even is that a 6 series?

Would of took a Range Rover personally Dana...

Back