Dana: Conor "not Boxing anyone so calm down cry babies"

McGregor not fighting is bullshit, but in fairness to the UFC, Ferguson is injured and Khabib hasn't done a fucking thing to deserve a title shot. He's more inactive than any other contenders, doesn't have a strong resume and can't make weight.

If he and Conor continue to avoid top contenders it will get a lot worse. He has his own fighters calling bullshit on the Mcgregor situation.

BD5B8205-3A3C-442A-A1D3-8CBF2FD0EDC3.jpeg Dana White didnt like what i had to say lol.. The truth hurts i guess

Always believe the polar opposite of what the red goof spews out

VJnQGkF.png

Dana calling us crybabies when yet we have a legitimate reason to be pissed. He's such a fucking tool.
Standard bully tactic. Turn it around. But Dana takes it to the next level and bullies people while simultaneously helping bullied children. Mindblown.

LMFAO HAHAHAHA... Dana is such a bitch and talks like hes been the undefeated hw champion for the last 15 years.

100% Badasserry!

ryan+bader%252C+junior+dos+santos%252C+dana+white%252C+vitor+belfort%252C+steophan+bonnar+%2526+jon+jones+steven+lippman+playboy+point+dume+malibu+1.jpg

It just rubs off from the real fighters, you know!

Shut up neckbeard cry babies Conor fought less than four months ago. Hes professional fighter not your puppet. He fights for right money. He has fought 6 times in UFC and boxed once since 2015. Even More active than your new savior Tony Ferguson who fought 6 times in UFC since 2015

Last edited:
Id pay $200 ppv to see him fight Francis lol

I bet Tito could still handle him, in a boxing match nonetheless. Sorry that one never happened.

He knows one thing, he's the boss. Typical douchey boss.

As long as you went in hard my son, that's what counts.

giphy.webp

i gave it to him thats for sure!! On behalf of all my fellow sherdoggers who want him to do better!

Back