Dana and Ari

Get these Hands

Filthy Animal since '08
@Green
Reaction score
Need to talk Coker into a cross over fight that takes place on a UFC product PPV.

Bader is obviously going to wreck Fedor to become Bellators L/HW champion.

Then DC wrecks Bader because of USADA (yes I know, DC would probably still win without the testing.)
Afterwords UFC and DC himself can both lay claim to the actual best hand to hand combat fighter in the world.
$$$$$

You understand how business works right?..

yea let's go convince Coker to have his double champ lose to our double champ itll be great lmao...

SMH .. wasteland plz

Bader is obviously going to wreck Fedor to become Bellators L/HW champion.
yTEpN1LDSZeHR1gAvA4q_Sofa_Truck_Toss.0.gif

The thing is if we’re being real they have options that will sell more than bader.

Jones rematch, lesnar, stipe all probably outsell bader because most non hardcore fans don’t even know the difference between mma and the ufc

Now if Fedor wins? Maybe it’s a different story, but like you said it’s unlikely.

I would love a Bellator vs UFC but that shit would never happen as long as Dana is in charge.

Nope

Imagine thinking Bader can be a "superfight" lol

Did you really just say DC beating Bader would give him a claim to the actual best hand to hand combat fighter in the world..?

I assumed this thread was about "sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g".

Every time Bader fought a top UFC fighter he lost.
Going to Bellator and winning against rubbish opposition doesn't make you better.

Every time Bader fought a top UFC fighter he lost.
Going to Bellator and winning against rubbish opposition doesn't make you better.

Not just that
But thinking that UFC would even think about doing something with a company that makes 1/35 the revenue they do is incredulous.
If they cared that much about bader, they would have matched the offer & kept him

I would love a Bellator vs UFC but that shit would never happen as long as Dana is in charge.

It's been proven in boxing that if the dollar amounts are right, cross-overs will happen.

It's been proven in boxing that if the dollar amounts are right, cross-overs will happen.

Which was my point
The dollar amounts are about as far from "right" as possible.

The company that does 35x the revenue would be fn idiots to give the rub to the company that does 1/35 the revenue in order to get a fighter they did not care to keep on roster fighting.

Think about it lol

Back