Dana always disrespects legends of the sport

I'm sick of how he shits on GSP and now Ferguson. He idolizes Conor and can't appreciate anything authentic.

There will come a day when Dana talks mad shit abt Conor

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up hating each other

He has throughout his whole history so you shouldn't be surprised he's trashing GSP and Nate Diaz in the media

From Ken, Frank, Tito, Randy, Fedor, the only guy he ever really looked out for was Chuck Liddell. Everyone else was nothing but a piece of meat to him. Once they're past their prime they mean nothing to him.
As long as he has a better moneymaker like Conor, he don’t give a F

he's a dog

nothing new

There will come a day when Dana talks mad shit abt Conor

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up hating each other
Nah

Conor made him $$$
Dana doesn't give a shit about what Conor does

Give an extremely insecure, and petty person the type of money and power he has, and it's easy to see why he trashes almost every single fighter that doesn't benefit him, or doesn't kneel down to his every command, or that looks out for themselves, and their own interests, and isn't a company girl like Ronda, and you get the shit that comes out of Dana's trashy mouth.

Dana shit talks whichever fighter is currently on his shit list, which changes all the fucking time.

But lol at Nate Diaz being a legend.

He had contract problems with BJ from the beginning of time...used to always shit on him. Even went to Court against BJ lol

All he is doing now is feeding BJ to the wolves. Yari? really?!

using him like a piece of meat, just like I said.
No, Penn sued the UFC for stripping him of the WW title when he left for K1.

Someone should send this fat bastard in the octogon against one of these monsters.

this man did this

bdFLUGk.gif

[<dunn]

those ped reflexes....

<36>

He has throughout his whole history so you shouldn't be surprised he's trashing GSP and Nate Diaz in the media

From Ken, Frank, Tito, Randy, Fedor, the only guy he ever really looked out for was Chuck Liddell. Everyone else was nothing but a piece of meat to him. Once they're past their prime they mean nothing to him.

Dana is a piece of shit. The problem is he's been tolerated for so long that people have become desensitized to it so whenever he does something fucked up it's like business as usual

Randy was a fake lying peice of shit

Dana only looks out and respects the fighters that make him money. If you aren't a cash cow like Conor McGregor, then you better accept any fight that's thrown at you even on short notice.

Like some people above have mentiomned, As soon as fighters start to look out for themselves and their own interests, If they stop running head first and accepting fights that are thrown at them for chump change, Dana will start trashing them.

60% of the time I back up Dana White every time.

Back