Dana: 165lb title fight isnt happening

This seems set up to make Conor a champ at 165. Two mediocre fighters that he can beat when there are guys at 170 who would smoke them both easily.

Why on earth would Nate get a title shot.

I still feel like there's a CHANCE that the UFC is gonna settle on this for UFC230 :
Jon Jones vs Gustafsson as Main Event
Poirier vs Nate as co-Main event.

I've got no problem with Poirier vs Nate as the main event, but it also wouldn't surprise me if they didnt spring a surprise on us all (today?) with a blockbuster Main event, and Jones return would be that. (Despite Dana saying recently "oh ....early 2019 for Jones").

The UFC does NOT like people to know, or guess, their upcoming big fight announcements. Witness the Brock Lesnar return a few years ago which Ariel scooped and he got blackballed by UFC as retaliation for breaking that news.

So standard UFC tactic is just to Deny Deny Deny until they're ready to announce it.
Would not surprise me if they sprang Jones v Gus announcement on us all....TODAY.

Nate diaz did not write that tweet

This is weird, seems like his manager wrote, because of all of the fake props to the UFC but at the same time you can see that Diaz wrote it "Devision"

This is weird, seems like his manager wrote, because of all of the fake props to the UFC but at the same time you can see that Diaz wrote it "Devision"

Nope tone of the tweet is way too ass kissy towards the UFC, one typo doesn't change this.

This seems set up to make Conor a champ at 165. Two mediocre fighters that he can beat when there are guys at 170 who would smoke them both easily.

Why on earth would Nate get a title shot.
Eh Nate beat him twice tho....

I am thinking this whole "will it, won't it happen" issue with the 165lbs division will get cleared up today, one way or another. As I believe UFC230 tickets are on sale today, as reported by someone else.

I call bullshit and here is why. Look at Nate’s first two words: “I’m happy”.

Nate Diaz isn’t happy about anything. Fake news.

165 is weird unless they are going to scrap 170

Winner will fight GSP while Conor is on paternity leave. GSP will squash the winner and wait around for Conor to sign the contract. Then we’ll have the biggest fight of 2020.

Lol this is so obviously some dumb idea Nate had cooking and Dusting played along.

that typo of "devision" and also the "apart" thing could well have been done *deliberately* to make the Tweet more.... Nate-esque. ;):);):)

devision. Diaz to the core.

spells bad, slaps good

ca486e985835ee3de8f19808e5d94660.gif

Back