News DAN The HANGMAN is the TOUGHEST fighter ever to enter the Octagon

Rum

Champion of Champions
@Silver
Reaction score
No doubt about it.

Hangman took fifty seven spinning back kicks to the liver when one of them would put a mortal man out for 6 weeks.

Early stoppage IMO

Hooker is gonna shit his spleen out, if he hasn’t already.

too fucking tough, jesus.

really bad gameplan though, sitting in kicking range for a whole round and a half before he started pressuring, and by the time he did start pressuring he was already a zombie from all the punishment so he had nothing on his shots.

i still think hooker is top 10 but he really needs to stop relying on his toughness that much.

He ate a lot of really really hard body kicks, wtf is Hooker made out of?? DC had a point about stopping the fight - I get his corner might not want to but the ref should have realised Hooker didn't have anything left after he stood still and square with his hands down getting body kicked repeatedly. Sucks cos Hooker might never be the same and I know it sounds like an exagguration but guys who ate Aldo's leg kicks/kneesknees they still feel it or felt it for years later

There's a fine line between courage and stupidity.

Last week it was Ortega, before that it was Korean zombie..... Blah blah blah

He showed Fabio Maldonado levels of toughness and heart in there that's for damn sure

I think it was on his corner, not the ref. He was still throwing back, he wasn’t JUST absorbing an ungodly amount of punishment

too fucking tough, jesus.

really bad gameplan though, sitting in kicking range for a whole round and a half before he started pressuring.

i still think hooker is top 10 but he really needs to stop relying on his toughness that much.

With refinement of technique, improvement of speed adding to explosiveness and power all while complimenting that refined technique, he could keep the losses that will come to a minimum.

With that amount of toughness, heart and what (at times) looks like luck, if he had the right team and regiment focusing on him, he could be a champion

He'll probably always be too slow and sloppy though, it was a fighter in quicksand just refusing to die. Gotta love him for that courageous display though

Back