Dan Schneider deleted over 4,000 tweets last month

Not a good source they used at all at the wikia page. And anyone can add that category to a Wikipedia article, I'm sure it got removed due to a lack of a source. I've looked and can't find a valid source that he's Jewish.

You aren’t aware in the last year that people have had their backgrounds scrubbed if they are A member of the tribe?

Started last year. and google is in on it as well

As rage against the machine said “they don’t gotta burn the books they just remove them”

Last edited:
This is definitely one of those situations where everyone around him though what he was doing was creepy but he's rich so they just went with it.

You aren’t aware in the last year that people have had their backgrounds scrubbed if they are A member of the tribe?

Started last year. and google is in on it as well

As rage against the machine said “they don’t gotta burn the books they just remove them”
Had to leave a like because of the RATM reference. Bulls on Parade is a GOAT level song. I have seen some of that on Wikipedia and Google and other sites. I remember reading well before that that he was actually a Gentile, but fair enough, it's hard to prove either way.

This is definitely one of those situations where everyone around him though what he was doing was creepy but he's rich so they just went with it.
Also his shows and movies were basically all successful, so once you have a proven track record in show business, everyone below you lines up to blow you. Usually figuratively, sometimes literally. His wife also has a successful brand, so there's a bit of a power couple thing where you don't want to piss either one of them off, or even piss off his powerful friends. Oddly enough, his wife's brand is based on health and eating well, although it looks like lately he finally started taking her advice.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungry_Girl

Back