Dan Quinn challenges Joe Rogan

Seems like all my diabetic relatives who have been using stevia their whole life would have conquered diabetes by now according to Quinn.

Man, I'm glad I stumbled on this thread.I Didn't know who Dan quin was.
As I was reading I thought how could anyone be entertained by him. But I kept reading and there were some quotes that are fucking gems and am going to read about this playa

Did he play pro football? I read he did play for notre Dame which at the time would be very impressive.
Lol at the Craig Hayward and Tim Brown stories.
Great stuff! thank-you sherdog!

Man, I'm glad I stumbled on this thread.I Didn't know who Dan quin was.
As I was reading I thought how could anyone be entertained by him. But I kept reading and there were some quotes that are fucking gems and am going to read about this playa

Did he play pro football? I read he did play for notre Dame which at the time would be very impressive.
Lol at the Craig Hayward and Tim Brown stories.
Great stuff! thank-you sherdog!

He never played pro, but he did claim to have made the greatest play in Notre Dame history. Have you seen his video with Diego Sanchez about stevia from back in 2009? If not, look it up on YouTube. It's a classic. It's what started the Dan Quinn phenomena on Sherdog.

He never played pro, but he did claim to have made the greatest play in Notre Dame history. Have you seen his video with Diego Sanchez about stevia from back in 2009? If not, look it up on YouTube. It's a classic. It's what started the Dan Quinn phenomena on Sherdog.

N o I haven't seen the video . I shall watch it later and report back...

I'll save you a few min of looking it up :)

Thank you. I will watch now. I started with his older videos and he wasn't nearly as unstable as his newer vids.

I ordered some Stevia from Amazon after reading about it. I just want to try it as a replacement of sugar.

In a few weeks I will report the increase in hand speed and how jacked up (mentally and physically) and how ripped I get.

I will first take a rail before i produce cold fission.

I will release my study/ results exclusively to sherdog.

Thank you. I will watch now. I started with his older videos and he wasn't nearly as unstable as his newer vids.

I ordered some Stevia from Amazon after reading about it. I just want to try it as a replacement of sugar.

In a few weeks I will report the increase in hand speed and how jacked up (mentally and physically) and how ripped I get.

I will first take a rail before i produce cold fission.

I will release my study/ results exclusively to sherdog.

Sweet, go get'em wiggum!

Seems like all my diabetic relatives who have been using stevia their whole life would have conquered diabetes by now according to Quinn.

They just weren't doing it right playa. Listen to Maitreya preach about it in his newest video.

He may have appeared more stable in his earlier videos, but he was pretty hyper and always ranting, whereas now he just sits there calmly and talks. I miss the old Dan, flexing in front of the camera and picking some random person to call out and rant on. It was pure entertainment.

He may have appeared more stable in his earlier videos, but he was pretty hyper and always ranting, whereas now he just sits there calmly and talks. I miss the old Dan, flexing in front of the camera and picking some random person to call out and rant on. It was pure entertainment.

You know I was wrong about the timeline.
At that time I didn't really see his new ones.
I think I made that comment when he was calling out kimbo (in front of mirror). And then sobs about Muhammad Ali... very entertaining,nit very current .

My Stevia should arrive today. o_O

You know I was wrong about the timeline.
At that time I didn't really see his new ones.
I think I made that comment when he was calling out kimbo (in front of mirror). And then sobs about Muhammad Ali... very entertaining,nit very current .

My Stevia should arrive today. o_O

You just made and excellent heath choice playa. Look how Quinn eats and yet still stays LEAN AND RIPPED!

Back