Dan Quinn challenges Joe Rogan

Dan almost lays fucking waste to a retail store worker who asks him to stop filming before the worker tucks tail like a eunuch, another absolute classic video but I am worried that Dan is really starting to lose it

[YT]V7vPELszo0I[/YT]

Here is a PBP of the video. If it's not in quotes it's not a quote/Lots of spelling errors and I don't care

Setup: Dan in his car in front of someplace called "Dimples Records".

Note: I didn't bother to look at the title of the video and the fact that "Dimples Records" is clearly in the background and that ignorance shows in my PBP

First Minute
-Complaing about some "fat" "ugly" "bitch" who has somethingt to do with "records" (hard to hear, might be music records)
-Says she should kill herself
-Talks about his "*****" someone names "snoz"
-Knocking out I think he sad "Taz"
-Stevia: Better than coke/is a cure (fat, diabetes, cancer)
Second Minute
-Government holding Stevia back
-General Stevia: cheap, legal, sweet
-Will help the "*****z" they wont choose cocaine
-Mentions someone named Motzi (hard to hear that part), apparently he wants this person to help him sell CD'S and smoke weed with him.
Third Minute
-Talks about being fastest on Notre Dame team
-Talks about false charges (I guess the rape thing)
-Stevia makes him faster than in twenties/willing to bet his race car on it
Fourth Minute
-He's albino/doesn't like whiteboys
-Talkes about fucking someone up
-Guy tells him to stop filming: Dan sends him packing saying he is a "female with a penis between his legs", guys parents should have steriulized to prevent him from polluting the gene pool
Fifth Minute
-Wants to fight the guys that work at Dimples (I think thats the store he is in front of, it might be a record store and what he was refring to earlier)/Will donate fight money to charity

Here is a PBP of the video. If it's not in quotes it's not a quote/Lots of spelling errors and I don't care

Setup: Dan in his car in front of someplace called "Dimples Records".

Note: I didn't bother to look at the title of the video and the fact that "Dimples Records" is clearly in the background and that ignorance shows in my PBP

First Minute
-Complaing about some "fat" "ugly" "bitch" who has somethingt to do with "records" (hard to hear, might be music records)
-Says she should kill herself
-Talks about his "*****" someone names "snoz"
-Knocking out I think he sad "Taz"
-Stevia: Better than coke/is a cure (fat, diabetes, cancer)
Second Minute
-Government holding Stevia back
-General Stevia: cheap, legal, sweet
-Will help the "*****z" they wont choose cocaine
-Mentions someone named Motzi (hard to hear that part), apparently he wants this person to help him sell CD'S and smoke weed with him.
Third Minute
-Talks about being fastest on Notre Dame team
-Talks about false charges (I guess the rape thing)
-Stevia makes him faster than in twenties/willing to bet his race car on it
Fourth Minute
-He's albino/doesn't like whiteboys
-Talkes about fucking someone up
-Guy tells him to stop filming: Dan sends him packing saying he is a "female with a penis between his legs", guys parents should have steriulized to prevent him from polluting the gene pool
Fifth Minute
-Wants to fight the guys that work at Dimples (I think thats the store he is in front of, it might be a record store and what he was refring to earlier)/Will donate fight money to charity

Loving the play-by-play commentaries, Al Michaels

Here's a gift to all the playas here, this is the Dan Quinn compilation I had made that had like 10k views under my other youtube account that I had to unfortunately delete b/c the handle was linked to my email and facebook and I didn't want it showing up in job background checks

But I created a new indiscreet youtube account and put it back up

[YT]nujW_7QOyl8[/YT]

I like when he's in the car smoking reefer and his mom walks up, in which Dan said she was coming to queer the deal haha

Haha that's a classic, I'm partial to the part where he's on the phone with Little Eric and Eric calls Dan a ********* which instantly flips Dan's switch into rage mode and he responds with "If I was a *********, punk, I would hunt you down and fuck you in the ass, I mean why not? I could just fucking take it from you and I wouldn't even have to ask dude, I could just take it"

It's mind blowing the thoughts that must run through Dan's head on a daily basis

Bellator needs to schedule Scotty Smith vs Dan Quinn in a hands only gig, whats up Scott Coker?

[YT]pccHI5ZCUwo[/YT]

Scotty you owe this to Dan after he gifted you with hands, put down the bottle and do a real training camp so that you can show up and exchanges punches with a living legend

Bellator needs to schedule Scotty Smith vs Dan Quinn in a hands only gig, whats up Scott Coker?

[YT]pccHI5ZCUwo[/YT]

Scotty you owe this to Dan after he gifted you with hands, put down the bottle and do a real training camp so that you can show up and exchanges punches with a living legend

Scott "Hands of Steel" Smith vs. Dan "The Man" Quinn

Last edited:
Dan Quinn's back in style offering to let Brad Pitt suck him down slow before he goes balls deep in Angelina, threatening to mutilate child molesters (in a movie), makes a threat to anyone who will allow Crazy Joe to tuck tail and die, makes it known that he has brown/black friends who allow him to call them n***a, threatens to walk on and flash his jets at an NFL training camp, tells all NFL wide receivers "beat me deep, n***a", talks about running down any brotha he's ever played with from behind, debates kidnapping Crazy Joe and forcing him into cancer treatment (while promising to buy him a car afterwards), presents a To Catch a Predator/Pulp Fiction type scenario and says the authorities will never find out because Dan is a smart/cool motherfucker who everyone likes

[YT]B_7OJ13d9Rs[/YT]

Cinturao and Ender better watch out, DQ is going to fuck them up legally

Dan Quinn's back in style offering to let Brad Pitt suck him down slow before he goes balls deep in Angelina, threatening to mutilate child molesters (in a movie), makes a threat to anyone who will allow Crazy Joe to tuck tail and die, makes it known that he has brown/black friends who allow him to call them n***a, threatens to walk on and flash his jets at an NFL training camp, tells all NFL wide receivers "beat me deep, n***a", talks about running down any brotha he's ever played with from behind, debates kidnapping Crazy Joe and forcing him into cancer treatment (while promising to buy him a car afterwards), presents a To Catch a Predator/Pulp Fiction type scenario and says the authorities will never find out because Dan is a smart/cool motherfucker who everyone likes

[YT]B_7OJ13d9Rs[/YT]

Cinturao and Ender better watch out, DQ is going to fuck them up legally

Haha I saw this the other day. The Brad Pitt part is classic comedy. I don't know what YouTube would be without Dan "The Man".

Hasn't Smith been dead drunk daily, for the last few years? Last time I heard about him, he was in rehab.
At the same time, Dan is getting fairly lean and ripped. Dan would kill Smith.

Hasn't Smith been dead drunk daily, for the last few years? Last time I heard about him, he was in rehab.
At the same time, Dan is getting fairly lean and ripped. Dan would kill Smith.

Smith may hit harder, but Dan's elite speed would carry him to victory, playa.

Smith may hit harder, but Dan's elite speed would carry him to victory, playa.

Fact and not fiction.
Dan may be a little rusty but his legendary Stevia intake should make up for it.
I think Scott fought 2 years ago, so he could be rusty too. No Stevia intake, as far as I know.

Starting at 2:25 we get to witness Dan's legendary dance moves

[YT]dO0xMSBS_Tk[/YT]

Starting at 2:00 Dan starts breaking it down to Public Enemy. The whole video is hilarious. Dan reads his script for "The Neverending Pussy Hunt" starring Kimbo Slice and Herb Dean. FYI Dan is stoned to the bone and lets out numerous giggles while describing his movie.

[YT]ZQUiNNMmnpk[/YT]

Last edited:
Back