Dan Hooker wants Anthony Pettis.

Hooker comfortably takes this. Will be a top 5 possibly top 3 lightweight this time next year.

Hooker will take everything Pettis has to give and keep on coming back for more. He'll take him down, pound him out and leave him breathless.

Would be a great fight but I doubt Pettis takes it as Hooker is a high risk low reward fight

Last edited:
If I had that last name, fuck it dad I’m sorry but I’m getting a name change

Pettis looks like he is back to his best. Would be a great fight. I think Hooker takes it.
I see so many people saying this. Why? Because he beat gassed Chiesa? Pettis got taken down by him and only started to win after Chiesa absolutely gassed at the end of round 1.

I think Pettis is still in decline and Hooker is on the rise. Hooker folds him and I actually like Pettis

Would love to see this fight.

Dan is on fire right now. What he did to Burns was beyond impressive.

Would love to see this fight.

Dan is on fire right now. What he did to Burns was beyond impressive.

Yeah, he should probably get that checked out, TBH.

If I had that last name, fuck it dad I’m sorry but I’m getting a name change

I'm from New Zealand, like Hooker is, and the name isn't as "inappropriate" here as it seems to be in the States.

I mean, we still sometimes refer to prostitutes as hookers, but it just doesn't seem quite so obvious to us for some reason. Dunno why.

I've never heard someone from New Zealand giggle at his name, but it always causes a stir on here.

I heard that if Hooker loses, his coach will pimp slap him.

I am not sold on hooker yet. He knocked out a guy whos fight IQ has always been a potato. Pettis fight would show where he actually is in the division

Hooker vs Taisumov is the fight to make.

Back