News Dan Hooker suffered a concussion

He got fucked up bad but god damn he's durable as shit

Fuck the doctor who let him come out for the 3rd round. He asked Hooker what year it was, and Dan answered 2019.

The fight should have been waved off on the spot but his team is too prideful, and the doctor too negligent to stop what happened.

Yeah, no shit and dude didn't even get 50k for his efforts.

im more shocked he doesn't have internal bleeding or broken ribs.

His corner should have thrown in the towel and not allowed Round 3 to happen, absolute idiots.

Also Dan Hookers coach should re think the game plan which was to be a slightly moving heavy bag.

Does anyone have a video of him saying it was 2019? I didn't see that last night.

Yeah not surprised. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Corners need to protect their fighters better. Its crazy they just let their fighters get mauled.

There was no way Dan was going to win the fight in that 3rd round. He was gassed, out on his feet, injured, and lost the first 2 rounds. Renner Gracie online school of cornering.

He should fire his corner for letting him come out for the 3rd round...

They should be banned from the ufc as well. Disgusting shit.

He suffered a lot more than that. His leg was completely destroyed, and he took some absolutely brutal shots to his body. Poor guy is going to be sore for a LONG time after that hellacious beatdown.

Only a concussion? I thought for sure he would have at least a broken rib.

Dan is not a smart man, especially after watching footage of him sparring HWs going 100% windmill punches back home w/o headgear.

How can you fight like that? UFC isnt paying that good geesh

Does anyone have a video of him saying it was 2019? I didn't see that last night.

He said it to the Dr in between rounds. He quickly reiterated it was 2018 after, but that should have been enough for the doc to know something was amiss with him.

Back