Dan Hooker health condition

• Thread starter Deleted member 474013
  • Start date
It was bizarre how much he was able to take until he fell over.

Dan Hooker's corner and the ref should be banned from MMA

DC should have jumped in the cage! The dude was slumped on like 10 times. He clearly didn't know when to stop.
His corner needs to be banned, they almost Apollo Creed'd him!!!

His corner should be charged with manslaughter

Huge mistake that he gave Barboza that much space to kick. Should have backed him up with hard punches right from the get go.

DC should have jumped in the cage! The dude was slumped on like 10 times. He clearly didn't know when to stop.
His corner needs to be banned, they almost Apollo Creed'd him!!!

By the end of the fight DC was yelling at the mic "the ref should stop the fight!".

I wonder if he was talking loud so that maybe the ref would hear him and feel pressured to stop it.

Are you serious? Kiwis are the biggest bunch of whingers I have ever met in my life.

b33ec9f1e81dba64e9b963279840c480.gif

Right up there with the Canadians for being wimps.

giphy.webp

Damn. I didn't know people that bow down to British royalty got issues among themselves.

I'm more worried about his intestines than concussions.

Tough guy. However, that was trash officiating, and his corner did nothing to protect him.

There's no way that he should have been let out there for the third round.

Stupidity like this is going to get somebody killed on a major card one day.

He's lucky none of those 75mph wheel kicks landed on his skull. Edson threw a couple that looked like they would have killed Hooker if they landed.

It was uncomfortable to watch. I was worried Edson was going to give him a head kick from hell the entire 3rd rd

Huge mistake that he gave Barboza that much space to kick. Should have backed him up with hard punches right from the get go.

Early on Hooker was trading leg kicks with Barboza and DC even said, "having a kick war with Edson Barboza is a bad idea." The problem was that once Hooker realized it was a bad idea, it was already too late. He was hobbled and unable to stay in punching range rather than kicking range. I can't believe his team let him go out there and trade kicks with Edson like they were equal in that dept.

It was uncomfortable to watch. I was worried Edson was going to give him a head kick from hell the entire 3rd rd

Edson threw a wheel kick either in the 2nd or 3rd that was so fast it looked like it would have killed Hooker if it landed.

This fight shortened his Career. That was a brutal beatdown and could have been worse if Barboza went full berserker mode.

Body is beaten to hell, brain trauma, his forearms from blocking kicks, his left knee from the kicks, side of his face dented.

He was clearly hurt , but he kept his game face on and kept moving forward. I thought he was going to get Edson tired from landing 10 thousand kicks and was going to somehow pull it off in round 3.

I’m glad they didn’t stop it. Let fighters fight until there is a clear ending

Back