Dan Henderson Legit?

The way he got beat up in his last fight was kind of sad. It makes me think maybe he got lucky against bisping the first time.

You're an imbecile. Go pop some cyanide so that those near you need endure your presence no longer.

Shows how little you know
Henderson.jpg
The tournament championship? Fair enough I guess, but it seems like a stretch to call it a title.

I like Henderson, but if you wanted to critique his style you might say that he often fought one-dimensional and relied a lot on a big right hand.
Every sport evolves. This sport started with only one discipline vs another..so we can only judge fighters on their primes, before the sport passed them by...and even in his last fight, he put that right hand on the current champ and rattled his brain. He was as legit as it gets and I hope the TS just started watching mma last week

He rekt him and got robbed by hometown decision Bitchping not sure what fight you were watching

bisping-hendo-faces.jpg

Hendo is my all time favorite fighter, hands down. I was greatly hoping to see him collapse Bisping again and walk out UFC champion. I think he walked away with nothing to prove, dropping Michael something like three times and staggering him repeatedly. He also had Bisping retreating and fighting off his back foot for a great deal of the fight.

Nonetheless, Bisping landed far more strikes, and the fight was in England. I was neither surprised nor angry when they announced the decision. It could have gone Dan's way, but either way, some people would have debated the outcome.

Hendo is a fighters' fighter. He came into the sport with nothing but his wrestling pedigree and natural hands of steel, and cemented his legacy as one of the greats.

omg .. are you kidding me ? he held two titles when he came to the UFC .. he was the first who held two ----> in the UFC ..you see how I broke that up in little pieces for you ??
He was the first guy who held two different titles when he came to the UFC?

What an absolutely terrible way to phrase that.

Your boy was recently diagnosed with brain damage from the beatdown he got from his master so he's the one more likely to pull an OJ Simpson <45>

Conor "soon to have CTE" McTapper

Pretty sure crack is worse for your brain than Mayweathers rabbit punches

Good for Jon tho he avoided a lot of brain damage when he ducked Gus rematch for Glover

He's fought the creme de la creme.

And, his flying north south choke on Cormier was awesome!

1797376_10152462839854479_3989428167337469969_n.0.jpg

Nah.. The fact he was a SD machine before TRT and the fact he magically lost his chin and endurance after TRT proves TRT was just an excuse to mask his steroid abuse. Him and all the Team Quest steroid buddies like Couture and Chael Steroid...

Stupid children. Henderson is an awesome fighter and has had an amazing career. He also beat Bisping both times and should be champ.

Yeaj, he was great at taking full advantage of the TRT loophole.

I...

I like Henderson, but if you wanted to critique his style you might say that he often fought one-dimensional and relied a lot on a big right hand.

This is, factually, untrue. Dan Henderson never REALLY just relied on the right hand until the end of his career, and even then, in his last two or three fights he started hanging back and countering, giving more life to his ability. Watch his comeback to the UFC and realize how much he wrestles, Strikeforce, outside of the jake shields fight, he wrestles a lot to set up the right hand. The Shogun fight, a lot of wrestling. Earlier in his career in Pride, he has a great left hook, knees on the ground are killer, he's a good combination puncher.

He's known for the right hand but that strips away a lot of what made Dan Henderson special.

Depends on how legit you consider his teeth

Back