Dan Hardy: "Khabib has no footwork, Conor will use angles and KO him"

There are a lot of people who failed geography in this thread.

I really enjoy his breakdowns, but everything can happen.

In other news Hardy also works for the UFC so his answer comes from their very likely, plus he's got to pander for popularity a bit. He's probably seen as a alltime top 10 great by the Colin fairy queens now.

A Brit rooting for another Brit, is normal.

And to all the Irish people trying to educate me on the difference between Northern and Southern Ireland
<MaryseShutIt>

Lol good thing about 90% of the Colin fairys themselves are "Irish" in the sense that they are Murph and Sullys from Cambridge Massachusetts, and probably don't know the difference between any of that shit themselves.

And to all the Irish people trying to educate me on the difference between Northern and Southern Ireland
<MaryseShutIt>
It's all the same

tenor.gif

<MaryseShutIt>
People get pretty angry on reddit if you play this angle. I recommend it

I re watched khabibs fight with michael johnson.

Khabib had trouble, and i dont tell you this because of Joe Rogan exaggerating things, you can clearly see that hes in a big disadvantage when it comes to striking. One minute with Johnson was like this, imagine 1 minute with Conor

Im not so sure about Khabib winning anymore.

<MaryseShutIt>
I tried to figure out why I hate you and realized it's because you say what I want to say long before I get a chance. Fuck you, you goddamn time traveling minx.

I tried to figure out why I hate you and realized it's because you say what I want to say long before I get a chance. Fuck you, you goddamn time traveling minx.

Just take a look at my AV, think about what a retard makes himself wear something like this, then take a look at your own absolutely fabulous starry starry AV. You'll stop hating me and maybe even start pitying me.

Just take a look at my AV, think about what a retard makes himself wear something like this, then take a look at your own absolutely fabulous starry starry AV. You'll stop hating me and maybe even start pitying me.
Even then, you got me there. No one's gonna fuck with a guy who wants weiners in his face. Stars are nice but Pence and Trump are, as we speak, putting together a military force to grab them by their astral pussies.

Dan Hardy also broke down how stipe was gonna knock out DC with short punches.
<36>

He isnt very good at this.

It made sense, or Sounded true... till it wasn’t at all. DC llt him up with exchanges mid range and inside.

May be true, but doesn’t sound nearly as compelling as the stipe breakdown.

He’s a good analyst imo, and I do think he’s sharp and articulate.

I get what you are saying, but those money fights champs take also help the sport. It helps bring in the money and attention that helps grow the sport, which in turn helps everything associated with the sport. Not to mention that these fighters are doing this as their job, not just to please the fans. Like in Bisping's case, he didn't have much time left in the sport and especially only then had the rare opportunity to make a lot more money than usual. Can you really blame him for wanting to set himself up for retirement? The MW division hasn't collapsed because of it. It might be doing better than it has been in a long while now, even.
yeah but you gotta have a balance. you can't spend 1+ year not defending your belt or like bisping who spent a year fighting bums. a badly washed up hendo who was not even top 10 and GSP, who is the WW GOAT but he hasn't fought in 4 years and never fought in MW. I would see no problem if a guy with 5+ title defenses doing that, but a guy that JUST got the title? that's a joke.

GSP somehow fought nick diaz who never really deserved to fight for the belt, but I give him a pass because he had like 9 title defenses or something, you did your job in the division. but these other guys, no way

Dan Hardy also broke down how stipe was gonna knock out DC with short punches.
<36>

He isnt very good at this.
No he didn't, this is a complete dumbass's interpretation of what he does

Back