Dan Hardy: "Khabib has no footwork, Conor will use angles and KO him"

Isn't it a key point that part of Russia from whence Khabib originates is not in Europe? Russia spans Europe and Asia, but Khabib is not European, which is why he is a good grappler.

Here I was thinking he was good because he trained his whole life... Not because he is not European..
Is this some racist thing like "black people got rhythm" or "white men can't jump" kinda stuff?

so you checked and realized you were wrong, nothing much else to say

Yeah except you called me a smartass and said it wasn't in Europe when over half of it is.

So who's playing the smartass here?

Isn't it a key point that part of Russia from whence Khabib originates is not in Europe? Russia spans Europe and Asia, but Khabib is not European, which is why he is a good grappler.

That's a good point except ths post I commented on said if Khabib was the European and Conor the Russian which leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

why is dan hardys opinion news? did he ever win a ufc fight?

European Russia is the western part of Russia that is a part of Eastern Europe. With a population of 110 million people, European Russia has about 77% of Russia's population, but covers less than 25% of Russia's territory. European Russia includes Moscow and Saint Petersburg, the two largest cities in Russia.

Thats what wiki said. Now what about that there Dan Hardy huh?

77% of there population so yeah you're right, it's actually 13/16th. My bad.

Yeah except you called me a smartass and said it wasn't in Europe when over half of it is.

So who's playing the smartass here?
you're just being annoyed for no reason. would you consider khabib european? would any reasonable person consider him european? or a dagestani/russian european? I don't think so

and according to this wiki map right here, a way bigger part of russia is in asia, not in europe.

537px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_%28with_borders%29.svg.png

what matters is, in practical terms, russians are not europeans. no one considers them that. why not consider them CIS like people are starting to. at least in the gaming world that's where they are and that's what makes sense. they're too different to be europeans or asians

77% of there population so yeah you're right, it's actually 13/16th. My bad.

"European Russia has about 77% of Russia's population, but covers less than 25% of Russia's territory"
Less than 25% of Russian territory is in Europe.

So Dany Hardy agrees with me that Khabib slowed down vs Ragin Al. What about that storm of sherdoggers that said I was wrong?

you're just being annoyed for no reason. would you consider khabib european? would any reasonable person consider him european? or a dagestani/russian european? I don't think so

and according to this wiki map right here, a way bigger part of russia is in asia, not in europe.

what matters is, in practical terms, russians are not europeans. no one considers them that. why not consider them CIS like people are starting to. at least in the gaming world that's where they are and that's what makes sense. they're too different to be europeans or asians

That's fair enough.

Over 3/4s of there population are in Europe though so I think we can just call this one a draw.

"European Russia has about 77% of Russia's population, but covers less than 25% of Russia's territory"
Less than 25% of Russian territory is in Europe.

Yeah but over 3/4s of the people are. Russians are the citizen's not the land

Dan Hardy also broke down how stipe was gonna knock out DC with short punches.
<36>

He isnt very good at this.

No he actually usually is very good at it. If you watch his breakdowns. Not saying he is going to be correct but he does know his stuff.

I feel like Hardy does a good job analyzing and breaking down. I like what he has to say most of the time.
...But isn't accurate a lot.

That's hey the beauty of fighting, anything can happen.

we need a Dan Hardy stat pronto ..

id be curiois to see what his accuracy is on who wins .. it could be career ending if he is hardly ever right ..

Russia self identifies as European because they consider Asia an inferior continent but Europeans don't acknowledge that because they consider Russia an inferior country.

The only way to resolve this is trial by combat. EU vs. Russia.

Yeah but over 3/4s of the people are. Russians are the citizen's not the land

Then why did you start talking about Russia the country?
Most Russians may be Europeans, but that does not change the fact that less than 25% of Russia is in Europe.
<Fedor23>

Then why did you start talking about Russia the country?
Most Russians may be Europeans, but that does not change the fact that less than 25% of Russia is in Europe.
<Fedor23>

I asked if it was located in Europe or Asia, turns out it's both with the majority of citizen's being European.

What exactly are you arguing here? Are you trying to prove me wrong when the country is in fact partly located in Europe and the majority of its population are in fact European?

Not sure why this is still a debate at this point.

we need a Dan Hardy stat pronto ..

id be curiois to see what his accuracy is on who wins .. it could be career ending if he is hardly ever right ..
That would be really good to look at, I'd would like to know that as well.

And I do I like his analysis I think he puts forth a very informative view, even if he is quite biased towards euro fighters.
But I do feel like he is one of those guys who likes to say the popular option at times when it fits his bias and back unpopular picks to sound cool, he's just really good at putting forth his opinion using well researched information.
Almost like rogan, but much less abrasive and pushy.

Dan Hardy also broke down how stipe was gonna knock out DC with short punches.
<36>

He isnt very good at this.

He probably didn't count on DC giving his most dirty performance ever though. That's hard to calculate in, in advance.

yeah, I wonder what he would say if khabib was european and mcgregor the russian

I wonder what you would say if Conor was Brazilian, lol.

Back