Dan Hardy: "Khabib has no footwork, Conor will use angles and KO him"

obviously.. khabibs standup is trash, conor is the master of distance and footwork.. hes gunna make it look easy. Khabibs a B level fighter with A level grappling.

Didn't he predict Conor against Floyd? Doesn't matter if you predicted every fight in human history correctly, doing some on that level of stupidity should disqualify you from ever being taken seriously as an analyst.

why didnt a great striker like edson barboza use the same strategy then?

Dan needs to shut the fuck up. How he shows his face after the MayMac embarrassment is beyond me.

He also said Conor has to much weapons that Floyd Mayweather hasnt seen lol
floyd-mayweather-jr-throws-a-punch-at-conor-mcgregor-during-their-picture-id839697146

Hardy tends to get bias when talking about Europeans.

Isnt that technically correct though? And the reason Floyd wouldn’t fight him in mma?

yeah, I wonder what he would say if khabib was european and mcgregor the russian

Umm you are aware Russia is in Europe right?

I think you meant Khabib was from the UK.

Nice that you got a like though, obviously you aren't the only one in need of a geography lesson.

what kind of angles is Conor going to use off his back while he's getting raped... doggystyle angle or missionary angle ?

Conors angles mean jack shit when he is on his back getting mauled.

The reason there was no "build up" time is because the UFC isn't sure that Khabib will even show up on fight night

Except, if Khabib were to have no footwork, he would have already been ktfo many times by now.

Dan Hardy is really sharp at evaluating a fighers strengths..however that does not mean he knows the strategies of camps...

I always respect his breakdowns

conor is the master of distance and footwork
Conor haeally shitty lateral footwork. He moves forward and backward as good as anyone, but if you suck moving laterally, you are of a master of footwork

Because Edson doesn't have the hands or footwork/angles of Conor.

You just repeat whatever you hear eh? How is Conor good at using angles? He moves in straight lines, backward and forward (and he is really good at it). He is NOT good at creating advantageous angles at all because he has poor pivots and is uncomfortable moving laterally. People like you throw out things like "angles", "distance management" "precision and timing", but you don't know anything about any of it

You just repeat whatever you hear eh? How is Conor good at using angles? He moves in straight lines, backward and forward (and he is really good at it). He is NOT good at creating advantageous angles at all because he has poor pivots and is uncomfortable moving laterally. People like you throw out things like "angles", "distance management" "precision and timing", but you don't know anything about any of it
Lol tell me more about the great hands and angles of edson Barboza.

Tell me more about how I know nothing yet you think Barboza is better than conor standing.

Let me know when you have one iota of a clue what you're watching.

Back