He is a good commentator and very knowledgable.

One very good positive is that he doesn't let his own biases show during his commentary which is something often said about Rogan.

A negative would be that his post fight interviews are a little awkward/cringeworthy but that will no doubt improve with time. I don't think that type of interviewing technique is something that comes naturally or you can just learn overnight!

I think the color guys in order of quality are:

Rogan
Hardy
Stann
Florian

I would much prefer hardy over Florian for the fs1 cards, hardy has done an amazing job so far

I think he's a really good commentator, his interview work and between fight back-and-forth with the other guy needs some improvement but I really enjoy listening to him calling the fights.

On that note, did anyone catch the between fight promo with Carlos Condit? He sounded like he was reading cue cards with one word on each

Relaxed informative and knowledgable of the sport

His uk Goldberg counterpart sounds like he has no clue which fighter is which and is reading que cards

I can't stand any commentator that isn't a big fan of the sport they are commentating on

Hire more fighters for commentary get rid of the rest cept mauro

Lol his cocommentator has been in the uk mma scene forever, he knows more about it then you ever will

Hardy is a great commentator, so is Frank Mir.

Hardy is a great commentator, the guy who commentates with him however doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

The only downside to Hardy is his post fight interviews are a tad awkward, but I'm sure that will improve!

Back