Dan Hardy again mentions "sea level cain"

The fact that he knows what that means let’s me think he’s hiding as a sherdogger amongst us in plain sight.....

Cain got wrecked by Werdum. We need to accept it.
No denying that, although I could see a rematch going completely different. Who knows tho. Cain is always hurt and always rusty these days. Definitely a case of what could have been.

All UFC fights need to take place inside of a cage put within a military plane in flight.

Love it! Dan is professional as fuck and becoming one hell of an analyst. He knows our nicknames for fighters LOL. Even John called Ngannou's uppercut "from hell."

Wonder if they are both on the dog.

Did no other forums used sea level CAIN? Can’t be just a Sherdog thing is it?

I won a bunch of money on that fight, werdum had been pulling off a bunch of sneaky shit in the run up to that fight but the bookies had cain as a heavy favourite

You're smarter than I am. I thought Cain would TKO him.

You're smarter than I am. I thought Cain would TKO him.

Ach i just bet to make the fight a bit more exciting, betting seriously on mma is a mugs game. I didnt bet a large amount and the winnings got me a sick pair of walking boots, more expensive than i would normally get ^_^

If cain had prepared at altitude he might have retired werdum, who knows

I'm Dan Hardy.

He's probably on dubs here.

Let him say what he wants on air since he can't anymore in sherdog.

Did no other forums used sea level CAIN? Can’t be just a Sherdog thing is it?
Was wondering that myself?

But since I don't visit any other MMA websites forum (sites yes, forums no), I'ma say all great nicknames originated here and we're brought over by Sherdoggers who do visit other forums.

Back