Damn, I just saw this vid on facebook of this kid getting his ass whooped by a guy for stealing

Yeah don’t discipline another child. No problem with the strap though. Don’t do stupid shit.

If a kid is stealing people's shit, or wrecking property at 14 years old, then you're not doing your job as a parent at home.
Doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad parent ,there could be some special circumstances going down, but when your kid starts wrecking other people's shit, it's some bullshit to try and pull the parent outrage card--had parents poured that same energy and rage into disciplining their kid, then we wouldn't be where we are

At 14, beyond just knowing and understanding the simple fact that stealing was wrong, the fear from being caught, not by the cops, but by my parents would have stopped me from ever doing some shit like that.
If you haven't instilled either the fear, or respect of the law and society in your kid by the age of 14, then you have fucked up.

That was not a parent. That was a complete stranger. The guy whose wallet he took. What you are looking at there is little more than vigilante justice. A victim caught the perp an doled out what he determined to be an appropriate punishment. Was it an appropriate and just punishment? Many would say it was, and I would count myself among them. But did that guy have any shitting business doing it? No fucking way.

Yeah don’t discipline another child. No problem with the strap though. Don’t do stupid shit.

Amen Brother. I don't understand why people are having a hard time grasping that. Must be a lot of fuckers up in here that grew up getting beat by random strangers.

I've got no problems with kids/teens/whatever getting their asses blistered when it's appropriate. But not by strangers-ever. Take the kid home. If he won't tell you- police.

I prefer small community, less government involvement. Keep it in house.

If the kid were 10, that's a different story.

I didn't mind it. The guy seemed pretty nice at the end.

Not as bad as I thought it would be.
Hopefully his new daddy can help him live a better life.

i been whooped by my friends parents for being with him when we fucked once. just they way things were. i dont agree with putting up the video though. that will keep his wond open forever and it will cause more damaged than good if the kid isnt strong enough to carry it.

I don't know how to interpret the first sentence.

The point was more white people commit school shootings, you came and took it in a tangent and made another point. But feel free to feel offended cause whites got factually generalised for being the race the most school shooters.
Your comments are racist. Quit being an asshole .

Your comments are racist. Quit being an asshole .
Wait, is this guy saying facts are racists? Are you denying that a majority of school shootings are done by whites?

Wait, is this guy saying facts are racists? Are you denying that a majority of school shootings are done by whites?
The crime statistics for African Americans aren't pretty either so singling out whites for their parenting or lack thereof is a moot point.

Every race has their good and bad you race baiter.

I prefer small community, less government involvement. Keep it in house.

If the kid were 10, that's a different story.

How is letting a stranger belt some kid keeping shit in house?

If you want to live in some small town where everyone has this tacit understanding that they can belt each others kids when they douche it up, that's fine. There is an argument to be made for that even. But the other people, especially the other parents, have to be in on that deal. You don't get to walk the planet belting random kids that fuck you over.

Here is a funny story for you. In 1982 I was 13. This was when radar detectors were all the rage. Some 16 year old fucktard in the neighborhood went on a rampage over a couple weekends and bashed in a bunch of car windows and lifted a bunch of radar detectors. Including my Dads car. People had their suspicions, but no one knew for sure who did it. But it was the talk of the neighborhood. 3 or 4 weeks go by.

Unfortunately the stupid fuck did not have the presence of mind to remember what places he had hit. Or to pawn the stuff as opposed to just selling it in the neighborhood. One day we were all goofing around in the street when my Dad pulled in. This idiot went up to my Dad and tried to sell him a radar detector at a discount. Turned out to be the exact radar detector he lifted from my Dad's car, which he had initialed.

My Dad recognized it instantly. Did he belt the fucker? No. He haggled, negotiated the guy down some, and then agreed on a price. I was riveted by the whole process and was following my Dad around like a puppy.

Then he invited the kid into the house so he could get some cash. Got him a drink. Sat him down at the kitchen table. Had the cash in his hand. Put his hand out and the got the radar detector. Turned it over. Said the initials out loud 'WC'. Asked him, 'Is that the brand?' The kid, still oblivious, goes, 'Yeah- it's one of the best.' Then my Dad smiles and says, "Ohhhhhhhhh.....I know what that is....Those are my initials. If you are going to sell stolen goods, don't sell them to the people you stole them from."

Told the fucker to stay right where he was and here is how it rolled out:

Dad: 'Dad's name, phone number'

Idiot: 'I don't live with my Dad.'

Dad: 'Figures. Mom's Name.'

Calls up the Mom, rolls it out, asks her if she would like to come over or should he call the police. She comes over. They work it out. Idiot mows our lawn every week for the whole summer. And the lawns of the other people my Dad knew who had their radar detectors stolen. Fucker was mowing 5 lawns a week that I knew about. This was of particular interest to me because mowing the lawn was normally my job.

About 4 weeks in I decided to be a douche myself and taunt the guy while he was mowing our lawn. Unfortunately, my next door neighbor saw me doing it. Which meant my Dad knew. 2 minutes later my Dad was out of the house with his size 37 paw on my shoulder. 'Son, since you are such an expert, and since your prodigious lawn mowing talents are currently being wasted, let's see if Mrs. Landers needs any help,'

So for the remainder of the summer, instead of mowing my large lawn, I got to mow Mrs Landers fucking enormous lawn. For free.

That's how that shit is done.

Last edited:
Pfffft that's nothing.

This incident made waves in Greece at the time. As i have heard it, these two teens beat and robbed some old lady for her purse. This cop decided to make them slap the shit out of each other as punishment. Im not sure how i feel about it but i can't help but laugh a little bit.

If this is too much let me know and i'll take it down.

Do people get to dispense their own justice in this country on random youngsters without even a 'I'm belting your kid. And Oh, by the way I'm filming it and releasing it to the world' to their parents?

I don't think I'm the only guy that has a problem with that. But if you are happy for strangers to determine when your kids are belted, knock yourself out.

Guess you could say whites have class.....hey-o!

{<redford}
The crime statistics for African Americans aren't pretty either so singling out whites for their parenting or lack thereof is a moot point.

Every race has their good and bad you race baiter.

Look at this sensitive little boy. We're talking about school shootings but you done had to bring in crime statistics because you felt the need to stand up for the whites. YAY, feel happy now? Stop with the change of subject, and actually denying facts by claiming racism.

Look at this sensitive little boy. We're talking about school shootings but you done had to bring in crime statistics because you felt the need to stand up for the whites. YAY, feel happy now? Stop with the change of subject, and actually denying facts by claiming racism.
So now you're going to cry and name call because you realize you don't have an argument? What a loser.

Pfffft that's nothing.

This incident made waves in Greece at the time. As i have heard it, these two teens beat and robbed some old lady for her purse. This cop decided to make them slap the shit out of each other as punishment. Im not sure how i feel about it but i can't help but laugh a little bit.

If this is too much let me know and i'll take it down.

I don't know about this. Seems like they are getting off easy for a beating and robbery. Throw their ass in jail for a year or 2. But it is sure fucking funny.

Why is the dude in the orange shirt being such a pussy about it? His mates wailing on him and he is dishing out love taps.

Did you ever get a whipping from a stranger?
No, because i didn't do shit to strangers.
At 14 years old, If I had stolen some shit from a stranger, intentionally damaged their property ,or hurt a stranger, then yea, I would have deserved a whipping.

Look, I'm not saying strangers should most definitely be beating up bad kids, but if your bad ass kid does wrong against me it's because you aren't disciplining him at home. So why am i supposed to care about the outrage of a shit parent?

I don't have sympathy for a kid at that age. 14 is too fucking old for doing something that obviously wrong. And what the guy did in the video is how a whipping is supposed to be given. He didn't do it in anger. He punished him, and then followed up by telling him he needed to get his life straight ,and that he would help him. But that kid had been getting away with that kind of bullshit in the past because he wasn't getting the kinds of consequences he understood.
Getting your ass beat is a powerful deterrent. And some people just need to get smacked. Not everybody is going to do the right thing because they should.

Obviously im not saying this is cool across the board. It's a case by case thing. I wouldn't think it was appropriate for a stranger to beat an actual kid, like a 7 year old or something. That can still be handled between the parents and other punishments. But 14 is basically a small man. Old enough to make your choices, and suffer your own consequences. And let's remember in this video that the dude wanted to take the kid to his mom's place, but the kid wouldn't tell him where he lived.

If i had a kid that stole another man's pants at 14, and that man gave him a few licks for it, I would have no problem with it. Shit, id apologize to the guy and thank him. Id prefer he learned a real street lesson instead of getting thrown in jail with a bunch of other miscreants. Jails are full of repeat offenders, and they are hardly ever about rehabilitation. They just make bad people badder

Back