Damn, I just saw this vid on facebook of this kid getting his ass whooped by a guy for stealing

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Apparently he just stole the dudes wallet, got caught. The dude said he could either whoop him or take him to his mom's house. Kid opted to get whooped with a belt.

follow the comments and fb emojis if you want to see some gold. apparently 96 white people are angry or sad about it and the rest of the 5 k approve. lol jk. Personally, i dont know how to feel about it.

Last edited:
Apparently he just stole the dudes wallet, got caught. The dude said he could either whoop him or take him to his mom's house. Kid opted to get whooped with a belt.
ok but where is the video you dunce

you'll have to sign on FB to watch it.
I havent had an FB in nearly a decade. Fuck off.

giphy.gif

Meh, gay.

Dat "hoodlife", with lack of "Worldstar"

Last edited:
If you did something like that when I was a kid, the person you did it to would whip you then you'd get it worse when you got home...

More parents need to whoop there kids that for certain. White people especially. You have these moody teenagers shooting up schools and shit, if they took a beating like that kid, theyd straighten up. There is a reason you dont see blacks, and of other colours doing that shit.

Well done for posting the video.

On one hand I totally agree with it, on the other he maybe went a little overboard. The kid clearly got the point after 4 or 5, then again, it could be worse when you're stealing from strangers and this was actually a pretty caring thing to do for the little dude.

LMFAO.

I love how casual the dude is that was giving him the whooping.

"I'm gonna give you my number to get your grades up".

On one hand I totally agree with it, on the other he maybe went a little overboard. The kid clearly got the point after 4 or 5, then again, it could be worse when you're stealing from strangers and this was actually a pretty caring thing to do for the little dude.
You go soft, kid is gonna be like "its not so bad". It needs to be long enough to act as deterrent but not long enough to rip the skin and do some real physical damage.

follow the comments and fb emojis if you want to see some gold. apparently 96 white people are angry or sad about it and the rest of the 5 k approve. lol jk. Personally, i dont know how to feel about it.

Kid deserved it, but why do people record their crimes on video these days? lol

Back