Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
Hard watching him fight in prime live.

He still has heart only thing keeping him with a chance. Chin is cracked

Watching fedor live is like doing a line of coke

War fedor hope he shows brilliance

He lost his brilliance 8 years ago. He just fights for a check these days. Its not 2006 anymore time to move on.

He lost his brilliance 8 years ago. He just fights for a check these days. Its not 2006 anymore time to move on.

I dont think its about the money for him. He could make a lot of it outside the cage and he is buddies with putin. I think the guy, very much like shogun, crocop and several other oldschool guys, lives for this. Those guys just cant stop competing.

I dont think its about the money for him. He could make a lot of it outside the cage and he is buddies with putin. I think the guy, very much like shogun, crocop and several other oldschool guys, lives for this. Those guys just cant stop competing.
This is it

Look at the heart vs fabio

Fedor is a competitor

War Fedor! I'm nervous as hell when he fights

I still hope Fedor to one day be in UFC my dream fight is Fedor vs Brock

Why? Such a one sided fight

My dream fights are competitive fight just my opinion
Lmao Brock in his last fight vs fedor in his last fight Brock wins with ease.

Fedor has never updated his training which is why he fell off so quick.

Or fighting in America.

Fedor is one of my favorite fighters. It's frustrating b/c it seems like he refused to evolve. He got on this kick of "God's will" and started head hunting instead of using all his skills. I don't understand it b/c he used to combine striking, grappling, submission, etc. The last 5 years or so he just stands and trades bombs.

Lmao Brock in his last fight vs fedor in his last fight Brock wins with ease.

Fedor has never updated his training which is why he fell off so quick.

Or fighting in America.

or maybe he just didnt and still doesnt give a fuck
{<huh}

He's, my God auto correct on Samsung is terrible​

Fedor is one of my favorite fighters. It's frustrating b/c it seems like he refused to evolve. He got on this kick of "God's will" and started head hunting instead of using all his skills. I don't understand it b/c he used to combine striking, grappling, submission, etc. The last 5 years or so he just stands and trades bombs.

Or maybe Fedor got old and had lots of injuries and changed his style to more of a puncher the same way Hendo and Ramapge did after years of wrestling and slamming people.

You're not going to be able to wrestle, grapple and scramble at the same intensity of a young, up and coming fighter and Im not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Combat Sports are rough on the frame and Fedor is a guy who fought 23 times in the span of 4 years when he was in his prime.

Just compare that to Cain Velasquez.......

Fyodor needs to go back to his early days style, he can't continue to exchange punches like he doesn't know what's ground work. Honestly, fights like the one with Maldonado was painful to watch in so many levels. That can't happen anymore otherwise 1 - he will most likely get KOed and 2 - his brain will suffer. I don't want to see him with CTE!

Or maybe Fedor got old and had lots of injuries and changed his style to more of a puncher the same way Hendo and Ramapge did after years of wrestling and slamming people.

You're not going to be able to wrestle, grapple and scramble at the same intensity of a young, up and coming fighter and Im not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Combat Sports are rough on the frame and Fedor is a guy who fought 23 times in the span of 4 years when he was in his prime.

Just compare that to Cain Velasquez.......
"23 times in the span of 4 years" + Sambo at the same time .

Fyodor needs to go back to his early days style, he can't continue to exchange punches like he doesn't know what's ground work. Honestly, fights like the one with Maldonado was painful to watch in so many levels. That can't happen anymore otherwise 1 - he will most likely get KOed and 2 - his brain will suffer. I don't want to see him with CTE!

do you think its that easy to go back to your "EARLY STYLE"????

its beyond me how people dont understand this basic concept of age.

Back