Damn even celebrity status doesn't matter for Taylor Lautner. Girls call him short

Im 6,4" but i personally know alot of dimes who are into guys shorter than them. Theres this personal trainer at my gym whos about 5,7. Nice dude pretty boy with muscles. The ladies always talk about how hot he is

There isn't anything to move on to though.

I'm a positive person. I'm even more positive now that I understand women's innate prostitution.

So when you say "you will always be in this funk, a trip to Peru would help you move on" doesn't really apply. All women are cheating whores.

After a psychedelic experience, I completely disassociated from my experiences, ego, and its a extremely painful process. We are plagued by our existence, experiences or lack there of them. We are conditioned by a set of values and rules by society, parents, government or other. Then, we wake up one day and realize nobody has a fucking clue and that, you have to live out your own life in a way that aligns with your ideals (assuming, you have or I have any; more importantly, they are truly our own, and decided upon through free thinking).

If in fact, you truly believe, "all women are whores," you simply have nothing to lose then by hitting on them all, chatting up women in the most ludicrous of places, and letting things ride/play out.

I would say the same to any self proclaimed FAer.

After a psychedelic experience, I completely disassociated from my experiences, ego, and its a extremely painful process. We are plagued by our existence, experiences or lack there of them. We are conditioned by a set of values and rules by society, parents, government or other. Then, we wake up one day and realize nobody has a fucking clue and that, you have to live out your own life in a way that aligns with your ideals (assuming, you have or I have any; more importantly, they are truly our own, and decided upon through free thinking).

If in fact, you truly believe, "all women are whores," you simply have nothing to lose then by hitting on them all, chatting up women in the most ludicrous of places, and letting things ride/play out.

I would say the same to any self proclaimed FAer.

Exactly, I do still hit on women and get action.

I'm just not handing over the rights to my life to them

What's FA?

Exactly, I do still hit on women and get action.

I'm just not handing over the rights to my life to them

What's FA?

You don't have to hand over shit. You just live a life worth remembering.

I chat up women everywhere be it the grocery store buying food or in a coffee shop. No different be it the bar or club. Gym too but, social equity goes a long way.

FAer (forever aloner). For what its worth, the GOAT TROLL, YaBoyDave once deemed himself a FAer. Changed and he got girls as he got older but, you could definitely sense some resentment. Same with a old buddy of mine. Kid was a fat dude gone body builder. Jumped on GEAR, started competing and smashing absurd amounts of hot women. Think fat dude gone body builder that looks like a Abercrombie model. Kid smashed bishs without rubbers. No matter how cute, he called out women as being "too fat" which translated into, did not lift. He too was bitter and hurt from his past. Early 20s and dude looked like he was pushing into his 30s. GEAR will do that. People who use it get a mongoloid/gargantuan-ism look.

Anyway brah, glad you are doing well.

Live.Laugh.Love

Im 6,4" but i personally know alot of dimes who are into guys shorter than them. Theres this personal trainer at my gym whos about 5,7. Nice dude pretty boy with muscles. The ladies always talk about how hot he is

These are called "anomalies" not the norm. As you said, dude is good looking/pretty boy so, they overlook height for facial aesthetics. The same cunts talking chit on TL would still dry smash their assholes and finish in their mouth. Women are walking contradictions. This isn't an argument.

I am more impressed with a guy that is a manlet with chit aesthetics who is pulling women way above their SMV deviation. That shit is impressive as fuck.

I've met dudes who do this and its pretty bad ass. I would again refer to these as outlier(s). They are disruptions in the dominance hierarchy. If you were to study them, their behaviors, mannerism, in all probability, they would be sociopaths, and OCD about their work. I am talking a dude that would work 100+ hrs a week. Typically, the top percentile in their field.

Women get wet for the one percent(er) male at the top of the dominance hierarchy (good looking, rich as fuck, social status, etc.). Any of those categories will crush vagina but, the trio is a complete game changer. A dude doing all the above outside that hierarchy has golden fucking horse shoes.

Intriguing read for anybody interested:
The American psychology researcher Roy Baumeister of Florida State University has been advancing for some time now an interesting theory (link is external) that analyzes the sexual act from an economic perspective. According to Baumeister, heterosexual sex can be understood as a marketplace in which men are the buyers and women are the sellers. According to this analysis, sex is essentially a female resource. In other words, female sexual activity is much in demand and has high social value, in contrast to male activity, which is plentiful and easy to come by and therefore worthless. A woman’s sexual consent is a valuable asset that may command a high price. Because his sex has no value in the market, the man, seeking to 'purchase' female sex, is required to bring other valuable social resources to the transaction, such as attention, time, love, respect, commitment, money, status, etc

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...ce-sex-women-rule-men-drool-the-markets-cruel

A lot of truth though, there is no accountability for SMV; for fertility, biology, aesthetics, and a variety of other factors.

Since dudes are always at a woman's beck and call, pandering and supplicating 99% of the time, women get a absurd sense of validation and entitlement during PEAK SMV.

The game changers include declining SMV, males peak SMV coming later (on avg 35+), whereas, women are looking to play homemaker as early as mid to late 20s though, due to feminism and sloot gonna sloot culture, a good portion could be 30 + acting like a high school sloot.

The promo for plausible deniability by women is the catalyst for large government.

These are called "anomalies" not the norm. As you said, dude is good looking/pretty boy so, they overlook height for facial aesthetics. The same cunts talking chit on TL would still dry smash their assholes and finish in their mouth. Women are walking contradictions. This isn't an argument.

I am more impressed with a guy that is a manlet with chit aesthetics who is pulling women way above their SMV deviation. That shit is impressive as fuck.

I've met dudes who do this and its pretty bad ass. I would again refer to these as outlier(s). They are disruptions in the dominance hierarchy. If you were to study them, their behaviors, mannerism, in all probability, they would be sociopaths, and OCD about their work. I am talking a dude that would work 100+ hrs a week. Typically, the top percentile in their field.

Women get wet for the one percent(er) male at the top of the dominance hierarchy (good looking, rich as fuck, social status, etc.). Any of those categories will crush vagina but, the trio is a complete game changer. A dude doing all the above outside that hierarchy has golden fucking horse shoes.
Well come on dude. Looks matter to men and women. Look on here. Dudes are criticizing women for elbow pointiness. Also you think way too deeply about this. Focus on what we are here for as a society: to build a skill and use it to make money. Why do you think matthew mcconnahey in wallstreet said "you have to jack off every hour". Youre more rational once youve busted.

Well come on dude. Looks matter to men and women. Look on here. Dudes are criticizing women for elbow pointiness. Also you think way too deeply about this. Focus on what we are here for as a society: to build a skill and use it to make money. Why do you think matthew mcconnahey in wallstreet said "you have to jack off every hour". Youre more rational once youve busted.

The elbow pointy comment is a meme from 4chan or the misc brah.

Society is fucked; we are having America Jr up north fighting over government forced Gender pronouns. Sooner or later, that chit will move up here hopefully, America will be great again in which case, that wont take here lol

Tigers wife divorced him for half a billion or something absurd. There is nothing you or I could do that will acquire a fraction of that sort of money.

Looks matter more to men. They matter to women until SMV craters in which case, security, money, resources, assets take center fold. Ideally, women want the total package, and women are more competitive then men give credit.

There is a reason why the spectrum of IQ between men and women varies SIGNIFICANTLY.

There are more variations in the spectrum of IQ in men. WHY?

MEN COMPETE IN THE DOMINANCE HIERARCHY FOR THE EGGS.

THIS IS WHY YOU GO FROM FUCKING EINSTEIN TO JACK THE FUCKING RIPPER.

More variation because of testosterone, the desire to compete, and stake ones claim in the universe.

I find the concept of gender neutrality which is promoted in society along with everyone is equal absolutely hilarious. It contradicts the free market and reality. The notion is a fallacy.

Society is fucked; we are having America Jr up north fighting over government forced Gender pronouns. Sooner or later, that chit will move up here hopefully, America will be great again in which case, that wont take here lol

Tigers wife divorced him for half a billion or something absurd. There is nothing you or I could do that will acquire a fraction of that sort of money.

Looks matter more to men. They matter to women until SMV craters in which case, security, money, resources, assets take center fold. Ideally, women want the total package, and women are more competitive then men give credit.

There is a reason why the spectrum of IQ between men and women varies SIGNIFICANTLY.

More variation because of testosterone, the desire to compete, and stake ones claim in the universe.

I find the concept of gender neutrality which is promoted in society along with everyone is equal absolutely hilarious. It contradicts the free market and reality. The notion is a fallacy.
Mgtow bro.

This, plus what you quoted. People don't realize that women are okay with being big

What about 5'8"? @Zer

What about him? For a lot of money, ideal physique and stuff, and power I wouldn't hate being 5'8. But I don't want to be any shorter than 5'10, i'm basically 5'11 and am happy with it. I don't feel short around non-Europeans but I am certainly not feeling tall around them. but 5'8 is certainly doable. But 5'3 or 5'2 is definitely not doable for me that is suicide territory. A lot of powerful bankers are 5'7 or so but 5'2 is on another level of manlet.

Last edited by a moderator:

The thing is though what man wants to be just wanted for his resources?

The Alpha stud who is banging the trophy wife without the commitment and his assets on the line is 'winning' in a lot of other ways than the trophy wives husband. Same with guys who got to bang a hottie in her prime and do anal and the works with her before she says "no" to doing that with other men.

I mean there are guys who are with girls who stop giving them head, or refuse many sexual acts that she previously did for the 'right man' aka someone she placed greater worth on. I think it is utter bull when I hear some beta tell me that his girlfriend doesn't give head anymore or only did anal with guys in the past and now she has 'changed. When I hear that stuff I can't help but pity those guys and believe that their women find them inferior in some ways compared to the studs in the past who got free range over her body.

What about him? For a lot of money, ideal physique and stuff, and power I wouldn't hate being 5'8. But I don't want to be any shorter than 5'10, i'm a short 5'11 (barely 5'11) and am happy with it. I don't feel short around non-Europeans but I am certainly not feeling tall around them. but 5'8 is certainly doable. But 5'3 or 5'2 is definitely not doable for me that is suicide territory. A lot of powerful bankers are 5'7 or so but 5'2 is on another level of manlet.

We're both the same height. With my cowboy boots I'm a tad over 5'9". I feel tall when I'm in Japan.

We're both the same height. With my cowboy boots I'm a tad over 5'9". I feel tall when I'm in Japan.

Yeah that isn't bad. In my cowboy boots I am close to 6'1 something. Cowboy boots typically have a heel of 1.3 to 1.8 inches. Mine have a heel of 1.75 inches about so I am a little shy of 6'2. Do you wear your boots in Japan and how did the locals react to seeing Cowboy boots?

And yeah there is a noticeable different I feel and I see when I wear my boots. Without my cowboy boots I am basically a tall 5'10, and I feel completely average among-st Whites/Anglos, Europeans who aren't from eastern Europe. But with boots I feel tall and swear to god I get more looks in the bars, and at the mall.

Could be my imagination, but with boots I am above eye level with guys who were formerly my height so it is noticeable at least to me.

The thing is though what man wants to be just wanted for his resources?

True however, this is Darwin; it is female nature; women are hardwired for hypergamy and its been this way since the dawn of time. Women have been programmed this way since the times of hunter gatherers.

Now, women need resources when preggers + when with children. I have no problem with this. My issue is when she spends her teens and 20s, peak SMV running through cum shots, skull fucked, and then, when her best days are over, its time to be homemaker + put on the good girl act.

I am not playing this game and I don't recommend any dude should.

The Alpha stud who is banging the trophy wife without the commitment and his assets on the line is 'winning' in a lot of other ways than the trophy wives husband. Same with guys who got to bang a hottie in her prime and do anal and the works with her before she says "no" to doing that with other men.

I cannot beat this to death enough; ALL THINGS ARE NOT EQUAL. All men/women are not made equal. Some are smarter/higher IQ, better aesthetics/looks, and talents among genius.

I mean there are guys who are with girls who stop giving them head, or refuse many sexual acts that she previously did for the 'right man' aka someone she placed greater worth on. I think it is utter bull when I hear some beta tell me that his girlfriend doesn't give head anymore or only did anal with guys in the past and now she has 'changed. When I hear that stuff I can't help but pity those guys and believe that their women find them inferior in some ways compared to the studs in the past who got free range over her body.

DUDES AREN'T DOING IT RIGHT.

A link i previously posted devalued masculinity and sex sense, men are 'the buyers' and women are 'the sellers.'

Its more complicated then this but, there is a lot of truth there too. Most dudes are beta, are cucks, and chasing women. Yes, approach, yes, chat up, and hit on women. Smash. If a girl wont give you the time of day, next her. Be done with it.

One of my mentors, he tells his girl friends that its okay if she isn't in the mood, and wont have sex BUT, if you aren't putting out, "I'm going out to get mine else where."

I respect him because he is a throwback to the few real men left in this world. Not dtf? Cool. Some other girl is. Dude is 40 + and he still had game. Interestingly enough, he is in the free market and staking his claim. Coincidence? I think not.

Dudes get soft. Woman stops putting out. Would swallow a random dude from the bar but, with her husband, she "isn't like that."

creepy-tom-cruise-animated-gifs-1.gif

I remember I smashed some sloot I met in Ibiza. Met her. Went home with her. She was choking up on the D. Today, she is married. I am betting heavily she doesn't choke up on him the way she did me. The best part was her talk of God one sec (noticed my necklace) and the next sec, her mouth was on my dick. I watched her wipe her mouth after I nut.

I am not saying women are bad. I am saying, there is a lot of female logic, and dudes pander/supplicate to women. Worse, the laws are a one way flow whereby, if a woman is a lunatic, she can still unleash the dogs of the state on your resources.

Yeah that isn't bad. In my cowboy boots I am close to 6'1 something. Cowboy boots typically have a heel of 1.3 to 1.8 inches. Mine have a heel of 1.75 inches about so I am a little shy of 6'2. Do you wear your boots in Japan and how did the locals react to seeing Cowboy boots?

And yeah there is a noticeable different I feel and I see when I wear my boots. Without my cowboy boots I am basically a tall 5'10, and I feel completely average among-st Whites/Anglos, Europeans who aren't from eastern Europe. But with boots I feel tall and swear to god I get more looks in the bars, and at the mall.

Could be my imagination, but with boots I am above eye level with guys who were formerly my height so it is noticeable at least to me.

There's a several cowboy organizations in Japan so I fit right in. They love Americans and western culture.

DSCI0048.jpg

Back