Damn even celebrity status doesn't matter for Taylor Lautner. Girls call him short

S

SouthoftheAndes

I don't doubt some of them might of banged him, but them taking note of his height as a 'problem' summed up their view that he is on a 'lower level' and that a hotter taller guy (let alone taller hotter celeb) would take priority over Lautner.

Lautner claims he is 5'9, but Celebheight which I trust pegs him in the 5'8 range. He also seems to always be wearing lifts especially in Twilight films.

So height does matter no matter what

DxJ0VmR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ancient picture but a lot of times, its because girls are embarrassed about being huge so they deflect by accusing guys of being to short

doesnt really matter though, women dont know what they want

ancient picture but a lot of times, its because girls are embarrassed about being huge so they deflect by accusing guys of being to short

5'9" or shorter confirmed.

How tall is the woman? She'd have a hard time in the backseat of a MB CLA.

I don't some of them or they might of banged him, but them taking note of his height as a 'problem' summed up their view that he is on a 'lower level' and that a hotter taller guy (let alone taller hotter celeb) would take priority over Lautner.

Lautner claims he is 5'9, but Celebheight which I trust pegs him in the 5'8 range. He also seems to always be wearing lifts especially in Twilight films.

DxJ0VmR.jpg

, women can demand a man be tall and fit, yet when men want a fit woman you have the feminisrs calling men shamers and sexist and disgusting. Women can make fun of a guys look, call him pig, fat pig, disgusting, small dick, gross, short, and its never news but log into yahoo or huffpo and you will multiple articles about women with rolls and hair armpits being empowering and refusing to be living up to the patriachy standard of beauty.

I don't some of them or they might of banged him, but them taking note of his height as a 'problem' summed up their view that he is on a 'lower level' and that a hotter taller guy (let alone taller hotter celeb) would take priority over Lautner.

DxJ0VmR.jpg

I'm a manlet too. @Zer @shadow_priest_x @Pugilistic

I agree but also men have gotten shorter and women have gotten bigger, i drove by my old high school and the girls all looked older and taller than the boys, it was weird, a lot of girls today are tall five foot 8 and up with bigger bones. I think it has to do withthe hormones in the food and the chemicals in the shampoos. I only knew a few chicks in high school who were taller than five foot eight, and they were all on the sports teams now im six foot two, and today i was at the market and several younger women were in their early twenties were close to my height, women are growing into amazonians.

No way you are 6'1 or taller though. Or are you? you always striked me as no more than 5'8 for some reason.

Not hating just saying I doubt most guys who post that gif are 6'2 or taller myself included since I thought of posting it before you did.

Back