Daley vs Rory

LamaIronFist

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This should be a good one. Daley has a puncher's chance but Rory has the size and the is a lot more well-rounded.

This will be one of the first fight with an almost UFC champ still in his prime. Hope the nose will hold up.

Glad Rory signed with Bellator. I hope he can make a statement in order to put Bellator even more on the map.

Rory did not fight well against Wonderboy. Though Rory has has some advantages over GSP like way slicker kicks, he is more robotic and has a harder time switching tactic mid-fight. Still quite a fighter. Robbie got saved by the bell a couple of times but the bottom line is that Robbie got the W.

Who do you have for this one?

I think Rory mac is going to have his way with Daley as long as he plays it smart...I'm thinking he should take it to the ground where his size advantage will come into play and I believe he will

If Daley wins, we'll know Robbie's beating on Rory was permanent

No way Rory loses this fight. Just can't see it. Rory should look to wrestle and overpower Daley in grappling. Something he didn't really try and implement against WB.

guess what daley, you're not the most dangerous guy he's faced either

If Rory has gotten over his nose issue he's gonna make Daley look bad. I mean bad..

fish-eating-shark.gif

I'd like Daley to win but I see Rory dominating . Could be interesting if Semtex wins though, with Dana and the ufc banishing him forever and then he just starches the guy who holds wins over the champ and number one contender .

Last edited:
rory said hes going back to his waterboy days for this fight. Expect fuckin violence.

rory said hes going back to his waterboy days for this fight. Expect fuckin violence.
He should have kept his Waterboy nickname imo...Red King just sounds too try hard and lame

its due to his background and heritage. hes of scottish descent
Sounds a little bit better now that I know I guess...I genuinely thought he called himself that because he was the King of anger or some shit lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back