Daley should do toughman or boxing

Daley got $30,000 to show, and Aaron Pico made $35,000 to show, and same to win. Lol

...and?

so you think daley would make more in broke ass kickboxing because another mma fighter made more in an mma fight? use your brain.

He's a veteran, and well known. But worth less to bellator than a kid with 3 fights? Time to hang it up! Use YOUR head, would you continue to work for a company that hires a new guy with no experience and pays him more than you? Maybe not retire, but he should at least go fight somewhere else lol

He's a veteran, and well known. But worth less to bellator than a kid with 3 fights? Time to hang it up! Use YOUR head, would you continue to work for a company that hires a new guy with no experience and pays him more than you? Maybe not retire, but he should at least go fight somewhere else lol

...you know that's 100% irrelevant to the post of mine you quoted, right? AND the brilliant post you followed that up with.

...you know that's 100% irrelevant to the post of mine you quoted, right? AND the brilliant post you followed that up with.
I was insinuating he'll probably make more because they are paying young kids more than him in mma these days

Daley got $30,000 to show, and Aaron Pico made $35,000 to show, and same to win. Lol

the p4p best fighter in kickboxing right now earns 30k a fight. trust me, bellator is his best bet right now even though his strength is his kickboxing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back