Daley should do toughman or boxing

Cat Biscuits

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He's got some of the worst grappling in the game. He's made for standup, but chooses MMA as his sport. Then he's a poor sport when he gets taken down and beat on because people don't play to his game.

Honestly, he's trash, just go do some toughman fights so you can knockout amateur fighters, or try to stick with boxing/kickboxing if he feels he needs a challenge.

Hes not trash . Paul has had a long career , very long with many exciting fights . Most fighters could only dream of reaching Paul daleys Level . Is he top tier no .

I would like to see him fight for Glory

If he starting doing Bjj seriously when the ufc cut him he would be a black belt by now

Wish there was more money in kickboxing so he would fight wjere he is best suited

anigif_enhanced-1239-1439331245-2.gif
If he starting doing Bjj seriously when the ufc cut him he would be a black belt by now
Maybe.

I'm so annoyed by him. The time spent more energy talking shit than he did fighting out of his position. He should just go back to kick boxing. He might do good in that bare knuckle boxing.

I wanna know if he can make 155, that might be something he can look at.

Hes an exciting fighter with good striking and heavy hands, but good wrestlers always have been and always will be his kryptonite. Still a very solid talent though.

his legacy will always be one of the biggest bitches in the game.

BKB headliner coming up

Wish there was more money in kickboxing so he would fight wjere he is best suited

basically this.

as little as mma pays, it's a veritable gold mine for fighters compared to the chump change (or shortchange) kickboxers make. or don't really make, as it were.

orgs like lionfights fuck over their fighters pretty badly (failure to pay, failure to cover medical expenses, etc). so even muay thai people take mma fights just to get paid.

glory seems to be in a similar situation. arguably, even worse.

tl;dr - daley makes more in mma.

He's too good on the feet for most MMA fighters to get anything done, yet not good enough to win consistently in top-tier pure striking.

BT and the like are willing to pay a guy like that more than Glory (and the like) would, so Daley will always choose getting paid with the chance of a hail mary in between getting owned on the ground.

Since this is well-known by now you'd think promoters would put him against strikers all the time. Otherwise they usually get a boring fight. It's likely though they do know, but do it anyways if a grappler has a big enough name/is coming up and needs a big win.

He has a lot of power I’ll give him that as we saw in the Larkin fight but I don’t see him as that good of a striker.

I mean he decided to grapple Misaki when he was losing the stand up.

I like him just where he is in MMA since I'm for more different styles vs different styles in fights. Of course, that's my self-interest; not his.

He's got some of the worst grappling in the game. He's made for standup, but chooses MMA as his sport. Then he's a poor sport when he gets taken down and beat on because people don't play to his game.

Honestly, he's trash, just go do some toughman fights so you can knockout amateur fighters, or try to stick with boxing/kickboxing if he feels he needs a challenge.
Yeah, time give it up when they're paying young rookies more to show than you lol

basically this.

as little as mma pays, it's a veritable gold mine for fighters compared to the chump change (or shortchange) kickboxers make. or don't really make, as it were.

orgs like lionfights fuck over their fighters pretty badly (failure to pay, failure to cover medical expenses, etc). so even muay thai people take mma fights just to get paid.

glory seems to be in a similar situation. arguably, even worse.

tl;dr - daley makes more in mma.
How? Aaron Pico made more to show lol

Back