International Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

I can honestly say I’ve never given a shit what that goon thinks I’m not going to start now.

It is a controversial statement, seeing as how popular he is in leftist circles.

I've never given a shit about him either. This dude shows how easy it is to trick people into believing every word you say. Wear robes and act all spiritual/mystical and bam, people love you.

That being said, I love how a popular figure among the left just said something that completely goes against their agenda.

Hopefully in the words of Bob Dylan song 'times they are a changing' as we have the Visgegrad Group, Italy is a having a Renaissance with Matteo Salvini and Lugi Di Maio, Austria having a reformation and hopefully Germany will follow, so all we need now is a revolution in France ;)

I can't imagine an "enlightened" person giving a diddly about multiculturalism or race mixing

Just to let you know when it comes to crime Germany's crime rate is the lowest in over two decades, so the streets are extremity safe even with all of the refugees they have taken in over the past few years. Like I said before Europe itself isn't being destroyed, the Europe that you are used to is being destroyed and imo that is not necessarily a bad thing.

You believe German police statistics? LOL! But even if what you said is true, just because Germany's crime rate is low now, that doesn't mean it will always be that way. As Germany's demographics change, Germany will change - for the worse. Over the coming decades, the European countries that have allowed their population to be transformed will be hellholes. All brought about by the 'progressive' left.

Europe is being destroyed and that's a fact.

You didn't answer my question (as expected): which countries suffer from Islamic extremism - the UK, France & Belgium, or Poland, Hungary & Japan - the former or the latter?

You believe German police statistics? LOL! But even if what you said is true, just because Germany's crime rate is low now, that doesn't mean it will always be that way. As Germany's demographics change, Germany will change - for the worse. Over the coming decades, the European countries that have allowed their population to be transformed will be hellholes. All brought about by the 'progressive' left.

Europe is being destroyed and that's a fact.

You didn't answer my question (as expected): which countries suffer from Islamic extremism - the UK, France & Belgium, or Poland, Hungary & Japan - the former or the latter?
Europe is only being destroyed in your over active imagination. The fact is these immigrants are the only hope for the European welfare state, without young new workers it will collapse.

Europe is only being destroyed in your over active imagination.

No, it's not. The very talented & intelligent Douglas Murray also feels the same way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strange_Death_of_Europe

The fact is these immigrants are the only hope for the European welfare state, without young new workers it will collapse.

You do realise immigrants get old too, yes?

The overwhelming majority of these third world immigrants do unskilled work IF they work at all. The idea that these immigrants are somehow going to 'save' an advanced, first world economy is so ridiculous, it once again exposes how insane you, and the rest of the left are.

You STILL didn't answer my question (as expected): which countries suffer from Islamic extremism - the UK, France & Belgium, or Poland, Hungary & Japan - the former or the latter?

No, it's not. The very talented & intelligent Douglas Murray also feels the same way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strange_Death_of_Europe

You do realise immigrants get old too, yes?

The overwhelming majority of these third world immigrants do unskilled work IF they work at all. The idea that these immigrants are somehow going to 'save' an advanced, first world economy is so ridiculous, it once again exposes how insane you, and the rest of the left are.

You STILL didn't answer my question (as expected): which countries suffer from Islamic extremism - the UK, France & Belgium, or Poland, Hungary & Japan - the former or the latter?
Yes immigrants get old but the immigrants coming to Europe are typically younger than the native population.

Let's see the UK, France and Belgium have some Islamic terrorism because they have notable Muslim populations. Poland, Hungary and Japan do not.

Yes immigrants get old but the immigrants coming to Europe are typically younger than the native population.

And they get old. So what is your solution for when those immigrants get old?

Let's see the UK, France and Belgium have some Islamic terrorism because they have notable Muslim populations. Poland, Hungary and Japan do not.

NO FUCKING SHIT. ROFLMFAO!!! No wonder you avoided that question for so long.

Don't want Islamic extremism? Don't allow Muslims into your country. Simple.

Wise words...

...and he’s right. Refugees should go back and rebuild what’s lost. To stay you should assimilate and contribute.

I've never given a shit about him either. This dude shows how easy it is to trick people into believing every word you say. Wear robes and act all spiritual/mystical and bam, people love you.

That being said, I love how a popular figure among the left just said something that completely goes against their agenda.

It makes sense for him to say that "Europe belong to Europeans" since he was fighting for Tibet to be a separate country from China, or more to make Tibet an autonomous province within China.

The Dalai Lama is not just someone who is "a popular figure among the left".
He has had alot of consistent support from conservatives throughout his exile, supporting him financially as a useful thorn in the side against China. And he also has conservative views on wedge issues in the US like abortion, homosexuality although he recently conceded that gay marriage was ok. But even there his opinion was nuanced and did not give his wholehearted support.

And north America belongs to the natives.

And North America belongs to the South Americans who crossed over the straights first? Your so called natives pushed them south...yeah...oh wait, shouldnt that mean then that America belongs to the animals who were here before that!

I love the victim game where people grasp for idiocy...Native Americans lost their land via conquest, that is not happening in Europe so stop comparing the two.

Europe is only being destroyed in your over active imagination. The fact is these immigrants are the only hope for the European welfare state, without young new workers it will collapse.

This... This right here... lol

there are only like 3 of them left
Derrrrrrrrrp

Wait, do you mean 3 of them running around naked in the stone age, looking to kill their neighbors for their land, or do you mean 3 native blooded people? Because one might be closish to true, but the other one makes you beyond stupid.

The problem is people frequently extend "not european" to people who are european citizens. Being Muslim is seen by these people as 'not european'

Back