International Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

Europeans interbreeding amongst themselves, goofball.

Oh so absolutely NOTHING to do with mass immigration. Another utterly irrelevant comment from helltouepee. But what else can I expect?

I hate to break it to you, but Europe is not a unified singular culture.

Never claimed it was. Another irrelevant comment from helltoupee. You're on a roll!

It took diversity and multiculturalism to arrive at where you are now.

It took diversity which is brought about via mass immigration for Europe to get where it is now? Really? Evidence needed.

Multiculturalism is a modern, political ideology which has only existed for the last few decades. What you're saying makes literally zero sense.

But please, do tell, where did the domestication of animals, and agriculture begin?

What does that have to do with mass immigration? Do tell...

Not really. You post that retarded crap every chance you get.

Not really WHAT? Express yourself better, coward. I have no idea specifically what you're responding to.

This is true. Europeans had nothing to do with the advancement of Mesopotamian and Asian cultures that laid the foundation for everything you now call modern civilization. Going back even further, Europeans were literally fucking cavemen before homo sapiens arrived. So you can thank interbreeding, multiculturalism, diversity, whatever you want to call it, for your present self.

[full Farrakhan mode has been initiated]

Just because Europeans had nothing to do with the creation of Mesopotamian & Asian civilisations, that doesn't mean they were living in caves. The 'cavemen' you are referring to are Neanderthals you dummy. They existed through both Europe and Asia. They weren't 'European'. Jesus fucking christ you are so dumb. LOL

5958.png

That's the territory neanderthals have been proven to have lived, in significant numbers. It includes a big chunk of Asia. Do you see that?

And not even they 'lived' in caves. They would've spent some time in them, for shelter. But that doesn't mean that was where they lived most of the time. The same with Europeans. Caves are small, and hard to come across. They wouldn't have been able to house many people, even if anyone did want to live in them. Back then, they would've been home to very hostile animals, such as the cave bear, wolves, snakes etc etc. Not the type of place anyone would wanna live. But if you possessed a single working brain cell, you'd have realised this. You dummy.

But please, do explain, what does any of this have to do with Europe being flooded with immigrants today? Because you have STILL yet to detail that.

All empires were built on multicultural diversity.

That's great, but it's not what we're discussing. Were all empires built on diversity which was brought about via mass immigration? It's really important you answer this, because that's what I'm arguing against here: diversity which is brought about via MASS IMMIGRATION.

I love how angry you get over this, yet every single one of your arguments has precisely nothing to do with what I'm arguing against... which I suppose is why you get so angry over it, lol. Literally all you ever do is strawman me. I recognise when certain diversity is beneficial, and I for one love the diversity of Europe and the entire world. My problem is with the mass migration into Europe today, which we're constantly told will "strengthen" Europe... 'because diversity'. Yet no evidence exists that simply flooding a nation/region/continent with immigrants which will create more diversity, actually strengthens that nation/region/continent. I pointed out that only in the past few decades is it believed, by certain people, that diversity which is brought about via mass immigration is a strength and that this was not the case in the middle-ages & antiquity. I made the point that no ancient civilisation or middle-aged kingdom flooded their territory with loads of foreigners, to 'strengthen' their society. But if diversity which is brought about via mass immigration is truly a strength, we should see a load of examples of middle-age & ancient civilisations doing just that. But we don't. That's when you ran off, in that other thread. Surprise surprise.

They cannot be defined without it. Empires absorbed cultures, which is what created them in the first place. This is not even debatable.

That's great. But it has nothing to do with what we're discussing: diversity which is brought about via mass immigration.

Umm, no. If I wanted to run from the conversation, I would've just ignored you

You did. Oh, sorry... you gave the post a 'like'... then ran off. ROFL

and not even attempted to acknowledge what you were trying to say.

If you had ANY confidence you could defeat my argument, you WOULD have responded. But, you didn't. Because you know damn well my arguments were too strong and you didn't have SHIT in response.

I even admitted that you made some good points

EXACTLY. You admitted I made some good points... and you couldn't argue against them. Because I'm RIGHT, and you know it.

- and that's the difference between me and you. I do not operate under the illusion that I am perfect, know everything, and have considered every relevant point for every single argument. This is why I attempted to meet you in the middle of the street by conceding that some of your points had merit.

You threw your toys out the pram and started ranting about Europeans once living in caves you pathetic shit.

I have never once seen you, in conversations with me, or others, even so much as recognize that someone else may have a point. That's completely dishonest, and I don't particularly like getting into the weeds with a narcissistic egotist. Sure, I'll exchange a couple lines here or there, but I'm not being drawn into some idiotic exercise where we just keep going back and forth like a couple of 12 year olds.

That's wonderful. Now let's get back to the topic at hand: diversity, which is brought about via mass immigration. You keep trying to deflect, but I'm not going to allow you to get away with it.

Remember: my problem is with mass immigration. There is not a shred of evidence that diversifying a country/continent by simply flooding it with immigrants 'strengthens' that country/continent. Your only response is to bring up how the earliest civilisations weren't created by Europeans, as if that is in any way shape or form relevant. LOL

Get your act together.

I answered this question for you, which you think is some big gotcha, and 'hurr durr you ran from responding to that like a coward little bitch, hurr durr".

I was asking that other guy, not you, so keep your big nose out of it, Mr. I Don't Wanna Get Into A Big Drawn Out Argument.

Europeans deserve the Venezuela that they are going to get.

Some crimes, but on average violent crime is way out of proportion.
There's a reason for defacto segregation, as most parents don't want their kids going to a mostly black school.
Though minority schools get less funding, they still get a massive amount of money per student, more than many other countries, including Japan.
Thing is the kids and parents don't take advantage it and make it hard on the teachers .
While Latinos do better in Catholic school due to fact that they're expected to learn and try.

i do think there is a "Culture problem" with regard to education in poor communities in the US. but comparing japan to the US education system is not apples to apples. poor people here are more desperate than poor people in most any other developed country. desperate people have problems, and share problems with their kids.

And ya, I don't run from conversations. I gave you a like and acknowledged your post stating that I didn't have the time to get involved in a long drawn out argument with you. At least I don't act like a little bitch, tuck tail and disappear like most people around here, pretending I never read your response.

I actually like you, always a good civil convo and don't think we're really even that far apart politically tbh. I dig the civic nationalism and your definition of American because it's the only way towards a prosperous, equal future. There's just little incidents and double standards that rub me the wrong way and I don't keep quiet about it.

Yes all the crime

Haha no. That book is beyond discredited. He had almost no facts at all. He mostly just made it up
Source? Genuinely interested, I read the book and it seemed very well researched on many levels.

We're the all-time P4P #1 baddies on the planet. The most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth; hardly even human beings.

:eek:
The Mongols are the all time p4p #1 baddies on the planet but over the past 500 years the Europeans have bee playing catch up.

We're the all-time P4P #1 baddies on the planet. The most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth; hardly even human beings.

:eek:

They hate us cause they ain't us. Unfortunately a huge number of us are pussies these days. Self-destructive weaklings that wouldn't have survived long enough to reproduce in other eras.

The Mongols are the all time p4p #1 baddies on the planet but over the past 500 years the Europeans have bee playing catch up.

They and the Huns were bad ass but ultimately no. If Europeans and their descendents actually tried to play "catch up" every other people would be extinct.

They hate us cause they ain't us. Unfortunately a huge number of us are pussies these days. Self-destructive weaklings that wouldn't have survived long enough to reproduce in other eras.
They hate us cause they ain't us. Not a chance in hell, what is hated is the discrimination and more recently is the pathetic poor me attitude.

Interesting. Where else might have I seen such attitudes?
I don't know where you see it but I see the poor me attitude plenty from the very same people who love to lecture everybody else on personal responsibility. When it comes to themselves of course they always have a really good reason why they shouldn't take personal responsibility but instead it's poor me it's "the other guys" fault. "The other guy" depending on what day it is and what type of responsibility is being ducked could be immigrants, the deep state, liberals, the media, Affirmative Action, reverse racism ect.

Source? Genuinely interested, I read the book and it seemed very well researched on many levels.
Dude use Google. If you think it was sourced well, you're a fool. I read it when it came out and was hopeful. He had a map, a single map and from that he basically made a huge story.
Here's one. https://maritimeasia.ws/topic/1421bunkum.html just Google it man, he has no legitimacy in the historical field

Biggest BS point, they visited everywhere but Europe. Just sailed by, wasn't worth stopping at. Yes south America and others were?
https://maritimeasia.ws/topic/1421bunkum.html

i do think there is a "Culture problem" with regard to education in poor communities in the US. but comparing japan to the US education system is not apples to apples. poor people here are more desperate than poor people in most any other developed country. desperate people have problems, and share problems with their kids.
But it's mostly or all a cultural problem. They do have resources a d money. More so than other peoppe world wide. It's a lack of respect and total lack of interest in learning

do you have experience with poor people in Japan? also how can speak on desperation and not acknowledge Japan's suicide rate? Seems like something a desperate person would do if you ask me. How does one even measure something like desperation?

Also have you ever met someone that had a perfect childhood(one without problems)?

Just to let you know when it comes to crime Germany's crime rate is the lowest in over two decades, so the streets are extremity safe even with all of the refugees they have taken in over the past few years. Like I said before Europe itself isn't being destroyed, the Europe that you are used to is being destroyed and imo that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Back