International Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

Not even when they do crimes.

Remember when Richard Sherman yelled at crabtree after a football game and people called em a thug?... basically most internet forums/comments were calling him a thug.

However when a white athlete goes crazy post fight/athletic event...they are deemed as badass and funny....see Conor/UFC......Never saw the internet or media call Conor a thug even after the dolly incident except for a fee sherdoggers.

Racism is alive and well.
Remember Lebron James, he didn't beat anybody up, didn't throw a dolly at anybody like Conor, didn't even yell like Richard Sherman, all he did was call Donald Trump a bum and one of the first words out of peoples mouths was "thug". Nevermind the fact that he probably has never gotten anything more serious than a traffic ticket in his life.

Remember Lebron James, he didn't beat anybody up, didn't throw a dolly at anybody like Conor, didn't even yell like Richard Sherman, all he did was call Donald Trump a bum and one of the first words out of peoples mouths was "thug". Nevermind the fact that he probably has never gotten anything more serious than a traffic ticket in his life.

I didn't hear that. Stupid if true.

The real answer is that the immune systems of Europeans were developed as a result of continual contact and interbreeding of separate cultures, which the Ameri-Indians obviously didn't have exposure to.

Contact, yes. Interbreeding? Provide evidence that there was widespread interbreeding between Europeans and other races, which of course would've had to have happened due to mass immigration.

One thing that happened in Europe (and other parts of the world) is that Europeans had widespread close-quarters contact with farm animals, due to their farming culture. That did not exist in the Americas, especially because the Americas is so big, and Europe is quite small in comparison. Diseases from those farm animals would've killed Europeans, until their immune systems toughened up and could fend them off.

This has nothing to do with mass immigration into Europe today, which will eventually destroy Europe. You desperate little turd.

That has nothing to do with mass immigration. It pertains to your incessant sarcastic parroting of the 'strength is diversity' meme.

When I talk about diversity being a weakness rather than a strength, I am responding to the left's constant bellowing about how 'diversity is a strength' in regards to how Europe is being flooded with immigrants. 'Have any worries about all the racial & religious diversity that exists in most of Europe today? No need! Diversity is a strength!'

If you ADMIT this has nothing to do with mass immigration, then why the fuck did you bring it up? My only arguments AGAINST diversity are in DIRECT response to arguments in favour of mass immigration you fucking fool. You really are a moron... Jesus fucking christ...

And ya, I don't run from conversations.

Oh ya, you most definitely do. You ran from that argument we had, where you COMPLETELY lost your cool and went into full Farrakhan mode, talking about Europeans once living in caves. That was in response to my point that diversity, which is brought about via mass immigration, is only seen as a 'strength' (by some) in the past few decades. It certainly wasn't a strength in the middle ages & antiquity. Weird that, eh? If only those ancient civilisations had worked out that by flooding their territory with loads of migrants of different races, cultures & religions, they could've made their societies so much stronger. Egyptian religion & culture, becoming a minority and just one of many, in the land of Egypt. Why on EARTH didn't the Egyptians figure that out? /headscratch

I gave you a like and acknowledged your post stating that I didn't have the time to get involved in a long drawn out argument with you. At least I don't act like a little bitch, tuck tail and disappear like most people around here, pretending I never read your response.

I see you arguing with people all the time about politics and other topics, so you absolutely have time. Just look at you now, responding. My arguments were simply too strong and you took the coward's route out.

You wanna have a debate about diversity which is brought about via mass immigration? Let's do it. But I warn you, I'm gonna make all the same arguments I made in that other thread you ran away from.

nah, its pretty much the norm.

its just common sense too. crimes of many types are simply going to be more attractive to poorer people. i can search for the sources ive seen many times before if you wish.

now why racial minorities are often more poor becomes the ever-debated issue at that point. i personally attribute it to a de facto segregation of modern schools, and local property tax being used to support those schools to a large degree in many states.
Some crimes, but on average violent crime is way out of proportion.
There's a reason for defacto segregation, as most parents don't want their kids going to a mostly black school.
Though minority schools get less funding, they still get a massive amount of money per student, more than many other countries, including Japan.
Thing is the kids and parents don't take advantage it and make it hard on the teachers .
While Latinos do better in Catholic school due to fact that they're expected to learn and try.

Lol. Europeans think free slavery for hundred of years didn't help America growth and then cheap immigration labor.. right......

Whatever makes you sleep well at night lol.

You refuse to admit that Europeans have a knack for creating countries of very high quality, with very high living standards. With or without slavery, the USA would have the same living standards. In fact, living standards would be higher if slavery never happened.

Most of that "cheap immigration labor" was white immigrants, so try again.

Problem is that Europeans were full win diseases compared to natives. Europeans didn't die from natives giving them diseases lol.

False. There were some diseases which the Natives had that were passed to Europeans, although not that it's relevant to the comment you replied to. Chagas, syphilis & pinta were passed from Native Americans to Europeans.

So once again, you're wrong. lol

They were actually raping the women but you seen to think its OK .

You said "sleeping with their women". Moving the goalposts, I see.

Ummm , there's alot of blacks who spent years in prison for murders and rapes that weren't true. You see them on the news finally being release after spending years locked up.

So much for the justice system protecting them..
Ok so it's racism , when stats don't agree with your world view ? Instead if there being s problem with Latino and black culture..... .

Who called Lebron a thug? I heard a lot of people calling him an idiot, including Donald Trump, but I don't recall Lebron being called a thug.

If they were really into global conquest, couldn't they have made ships, necessity being the mother of invention?

It never entered their heads to build ships. And even if they had, they would've needed advanced navies, like what Europe had. No pre-Columbus power in the Americas had any navy.

The Polynesians made it to the West Coast of South America, so the Amerindians there would have been familiar with ocean going vessels.

Polynesians have a history of boat fishing, so that would've been what they sailed from island to island on. No large vessels.

Polynesians made it to South America? I've heard a theory before, but nothing concrete. Do you have evidence?

And even if they had come into contact with the Polynesians and their fishing boats... so what? It wouldn't have automatically meant that all knowledge Polynesians had about boat-building and seafaring would've been passed over to them.

There doesn't seem to be any evidence the Chinese knew the Americas existed, nor Australia. But my point was that if they were as enthusiastic as Europeans in conquering far off lands, they also could have ventured out and searched. The Chinese certainly had ships capable of reaching Australia.

As someone else pointed out, China is teeming with resources. And the Chinese had more pressing issues, like just trying to keep their own civilisation from collapsing due to civil war. Also, you're not comparing like for like: China is one single country. Europe is a continent with many countries. It shouldn't come as a surprise that SOME European nations headed to sea to explore, whilst other European nations did not.

When I hear SJW I picture young idealistic folks who genuinely want a fairer world.

Then you're delusional. SJWs are mentally deranged spoiled brats who subscribe to an 'oppressor vs oppressed' narrative. They hate white people, heterosexuals, cis-gendered people and anyone else they view as being part of an 'oppressor class'.

That doesn't mean they are right about everything and are not being used to further agenda they are not privy to.

They are right about almost nothing. The same way a broken clock is right twice a day.

It's an identity-stripping tactic.

It's genocidal in its intent, ultimately. White people only exist when they're being verbally abused, shamed, guilt-tripped. All the rest of the time, they don't exist, certainly not as a group, anyway. And ESPECIALLY when it comes to discussions about what is beneficial to white people, suddenly they don't exist at all... 'What even are white people? We're all mixed, at the end of the day! Race is a social construct! The idea of the white race is just a legacy of oppression'.

It's genocidal in its intent, ultimately. White people only exist when they're being verbally abused, shamed, guilt-tripped. All the rest of the time, they don't exist, certainly not as a group, anyway. And ESPECIALLY when it comes to discussions about what is beneficial to white people, suddenly they don't exist at all... 'What even are white people? We're all mixed, at the end of the day! Race is a social construct! The idea of the white race is just a legacy of oppression'.
If the whole world not bowing down to your every whim, taking all of your paranoid ideas of persecution as gospel, believing your concerns are the only concerns that matter and should be dealt with first and foremost is the equivalent of being verbally abused, shamed and guilt-tripped. I've got news for you, buckle up you are in for a very long bumpy ride because it only gets worse from here.

If the whole world not bowing down to your every whim, taking all of your paranoid ideas of persecution as gospel, believing your concerns are the only concerns that matter and should be dealt with first and foremost is the equivalent of being verbally abused, shamed and guilt-tripped. I've got news for you, buckle up you are in for a very long bumpy ride because it only gets worse from here.

White people being constantly attacked, both in the media and in universities, at the same time the West is being flooded with immigrants is no coincidence. I don't wish for the entire world to bow down to white people, nor have I said that my concerns are the only concerns that matter. Is this the only way you're capable of responding? If you want to have a discussion, let's have one. But that will mean responding in a far less hostile manner, instead of just mocking any concerns I have.

The world has spent the past 500 hearing about nothing other than what is beneficial to white people so give me a break with the poor me bullsh*t and save for it people deranged and pathetic enough to take what you say seriously.

The world has spent the past 500 hearing about nothing other than what is beneficial to white people

No they haven't.

so give me a break with the poor me bullsh*t and save for it people deranged and pathetic enough to take what you say seriously.

Europe is currently being destroyed due to mass immigration. That's not a 'poor me' issue. It's an issue for any person who cares about the future.

No they haven't.

Europe is currently being destroyed due to mass immigration. That's not a 'poor me' issue. It's an issue for any person who cares about the future.
Yes the world has spent the past 500 years catering to white peoples every whim and desire and now that finally others are making their presence felt, now that the world realizes that white people aren't the only people in the world with whims and desires people like yourself are scared at what this means.

Europe itself is not being destroyed due to mass immigration, the Europe you are comfortable with is being destroyed due to mass immigration. There is a big difference whether you realize it or not.

Ok so it's racism , when stats don't agree with your world view ? Instead if there being s problem with Latino and black culture..... .

Wow. You can even say it's wrong for all the guys who spent years n prison for crimes the didn't commit might be because of racism.. I only say this because it rarely happens to white.

Contact, yes. Interbreeding? Provide evidence that there was widespread interbreeding between Europeans and other races, which of course would've had to have happened due to mass immigration.

One thing that happened in Europe (and other parts of the world) is that Europeans had widespread close-quarters contact with farm animals, due to their farming culture. That did not exist in the Americas, especially because the Americas is so big, and Europe is quite small in comparison. Diseases from those farm animals would've killed Europeans, until their immune systems toughened up and could fend them off.

Europeans interbreeding amongst themselves, goofball. I hate to break it to you, but Europe is not a unified singular culture. It took diversity and multiculturalism to arrive at where you are now.

But please, do tell, where did the domestication of animals, and agriculture begin?

When I talk about diversity being a weakness rather than a strength, I am responding to the left's constant bellowing about how 'diversity is a strength' in regards to how Europe is being flooded with immigrants. 'Have any worries about all the racial & religious diversity that exists in most of Europe today? No need! Diversity is a strength!'

If you ADMIT this has nothing to do with mass immigration, then why the fuck did you bring it up? My only arguments AGAINST diversity are in DIRECT response to arguments in favour of mass immigration you fucking fool. You really are a moron... Jesus fucking christ...

Not really. You post that retarded crap every chance you get.

Oh ya, you most definitely do. You ran from that argument we had, where you COMPLETELY lost your cool and went into full Farrakhan mode, talking about Europeans once living in caves.

This is true. Europeans had nothing to do with the advancement of Mesopotamian and Asian cultures that laid the foundation for everything you now call modern civilization. Going back even further, Europeans were literally fucking cavemen before homo sapiens arrived. So you can thank interbreeding, multiculturalism, diversity, whatever you want to call it, for your present self.

That was in response to my point that diversity, which is brought about via mass immigration, is only seen as a 'strength' (by some) in the past few decades. It certainly wasn't a strength in the middle ages & antiquity. Weird that, eh? If only those ancient civilisations had worked out that by flooding their territory with loads of migrants of different races, cultures & religions, they could've made their societies so much stronger. Egyptian religion & culture, becoming a minority and just one of many, in the land of Egypt. Why on EARTH didn't the Egyptians figure that out? /headscratch

All empires were built on multicultural diversity. They cannot be defined without it. Empires absorbed cultures, which is what created them in the first place. This is not even debatable.

I see you arguing with people all the time about politics and other topics, so you absolutely have time. Just look at you now, responding. My arguments were simply too strong and you took the coward's route out.

Umm, no. If I wanted to run from the conversation, I would've just ignored you, and not even attempted to acknowledge what you were trying to say. I even admitted that you made some good points - and that's the difference between me and you. I do not operate under the illusion that I am perfect, know everything, and have considered every relevant point for every single argument. This is why I attempted to meet you in the middle of the street by conceding that some of your points had merit. I have never once seen you, in conversations with me, or others, even so much as recognize that someone else may have a point. That's completely dishonest, and I don't particularly like getting into the weeds with a narcissistic egotist. Sure, I'll exchange a couple lines here or there, but I'm not being drawn into some idiotic exercise where we just keep going back and forth like a couple of 12 year olds.

Yes the world has spent the past 500 years catering to white peoples every whim and desire and now that finally others are making their presence felt, now that the world realizes that white people aren't the only people in the world with whims and desires people like yourself are scared at what this means.

I welcome the underdeveloped world making strides and a more equal world in terms of power shifting from West to East. That doesn't 'scare' me in the slightest. If the underdeveloped world becomes developed, that can only be a good thing for everyone. I have no reason whatsoever to oppose that.

But what you're describing has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. My issue is with mass immigration into Europe and the devastating impact it has already caused, and will continue to cause, with that impact only getting worse.

Europe itself is not being destroyed due to mass immigration, the Europe you are comfortable with is being destroyed due to mass immigration. There is a big difference whether you realize it or not.

The Europe I am comfortable with: safe streets, no Islamic terrorism, no racial tensions, free speech/expression, no Muslim rape gangs... Europe is now having to deal with all of this, all because of mass immigration.

So yes, Europe, and all that is good about it, is being destroyed. And it's all because of mass immigration.

Let's see if you can answer this question: which countries suffer from Islamic extremism - the UK, France & Belgium, or Poland, Hungary & Japan - the former or the latter?

Let's see if you can answer this question: which countries suffer from Islamic extremism - the UK, France & Belgium, or Poland, Hungary & Japan - the former or the latter?

I answered this question for you, which you think is some big gotcha, and 'hurr durr you ran from responding to that like a coward little bitch, hurr durr".

You refuse to admit that Europeans have a knack for creating countries of very high quality, with very high living standards. With or without slavery, the USA would have the same living standards. In fact, living standards would be higher if slavery never happened.

False. There were some diseases which the Natives had that were passed to Europeans, although not that it's relevant to the comment you replied to. Chagas, syphilis & pinta were passed from Native Americans to Europeans.

I never said Europeans couldn't built things on their own but so could others. Chinese, Egyptian's etc developed societies as well.

I was being nice about sleeping with the women of lands they invaded. You and I know they were raping women. Sad you make excuses for it by not even acknowledging it. Smh

Back