International Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

Jake-Gyllenhaal-Its-Friday.gif

Of course police do. But also blacks and Latinos case more crime. That's not just racism , it's a cultural problem

How do you know they cause more crime if stats are against them due to police unjust behaviors towards them?

Or are you watching the media that portray blacks and Latinos in a bad light but stay away from making whites look the same as them.

What comes to mind is when a color person causes a crime, the media call them a thug, criminal, delinquent. When whites do the same crimes, the media say that they were misunderstood... or what medication they were on to act this way. (He was a good kid) they always say. SMH.

How do you know they cause more crime if stats are against them due to police unjust behaviors towards them?
If we look at homicide, quite hard to blame those on unjust policing and media. Is socioeconomic factors the sole reason why African-Americans and Hispanics outperform Whites and Asian when it comes to murder?

Or are you watching the media that portray blacks and Latinos in a bad light but stay away from making whites look the same as them.

What comes to mind is when a color person causes a crime, the media call them a thug, criminal, delinquent. When whites do the same crimes, the media say that they were misunderstood... or what medication they were on to act this way. (He was a good kid) they always say. SMH.
I guess you've never seen MSN nor CNN. You're drinking the kool-aid.
Yes Some of the stats are exaggerated or falsified, but that doesn't change how reality is. Look at the whites killed by blacks rate . That's not falsified like drug arrests can be

Not even when they do crimes.

Remember when Richard Sherman yelled at crabtree after a football game and people called em a thug?... basically most internet forums/comments were calling him a thug.

However when a white athlete goes crazy post fight/athletic event...they are deemed as badass and funny....see Conor/UFC......Never saw the internet or media call Conor a thug even after the dolly incident except for a fee sherdoggers.

Racism is alive and well.

I know that, holmes, and they traveled the coast and went to Africa, brought back giraffes, went to the Middle East and brought back Arabian and Barb stock to increase their smaller Mongol ponies, and there is some speculation they may have went all the way to the America.

However, there are a few problems here:

1. They did not record history to the exact precision that the west did, so much is open to speculation. There is not much known about the fleet and it's intercontinental and sea faring capabilities. The Vikings are now accepted to have crossed the Atlantic Ocean and did it on relative canoes with sails. The ancient Romans had floating barges that were larger than a plethora of football fields, but not sea worthy.
2. Those boats were not just used to carry cruise members. They were chalk full of killer soldiers, soldiers that killed people and impregnated women on the Africa coasts, and were even said to have created colonies there - all of which ties in to this argument of disproving 'Europe being the only conquerers and war like people'.
3. China is about 100x the size of England, so they have much more plentiful resources available on continent. There was no need to travel outwards to new territories for seeking resources. You agreed with this point.

It sounds like we agree, tho I never said the Europeans had an unparalleled edge, but the principles of free and open societies (like America, atlas to an extent), is partially why America and the West are primarily responsible for modern world (computers, cars, telephones, TV, internet, airplanes, rockets, etc): we invent and China manufactures, even tho Chinese have shown to have higher IQ's (tho the bell curve suggests more genius percentage with Euro's - also more dumbasses). One could also make the argument that the empathy, tolerance and acceptance the west has is also it's Achilles heels, and part and parcel why China is now dominating on the world scene and America's slipping of power.

My wife is from China and says she hates it there, never wants to go back, just like almost all the Chinese that are moving here and want to start live's here. China is deplorable on human rights violations, even beheaded 4 Japanese guys last time I was there for importing weed, with the hilarious irony being that I saw wild weed plant all around d the Great Wall in Beijing; no one knew what weed was because Empress Dowager Cixi became a pot head and is blamed for losing control of the empire to imperial Britain, so a lot of ignorance and soreness over the past still.

Edit: I think the larger point Im making in this thread is that all people come from a whole variety of other peoples, we are all mixed, no one is 100% of some modern country, and all of those people were war like and conquerers. No one can really speak with the definitive take on what happened, as we are constantly still finding out new things (like humans and Neanderthal mated), and we can not even get anything remotely close to definitive takes on why modern things happen. If the present is not black and white, why would history be? Anytime any one sells you something as 'this person was the wholly bad enemy and this was the wholly good hero', they are full of shit. Much of history is just opinion and bullshitting. What we do know is all humans have a proclivity to violence and conquest when put under a certain set of circumstances - if you are out of food, have the means to take your neighbors food, everyone will before starving. Nature is cruel, and a million times more like a National Geographic special on a lion pride eating other lions alive than The Lion King movie. The conditioning and propaganda is deep with in all of us.

I haven't read recent articles about Zehg Huh voyages and their ships but I have read some articles in the past that the size of the ships,fleet and scope of their voyage is all exagerations created by modern Comunist China propaganda to justify their own manifest destiny as you are probably aware them Chinese are trying to frame themselves today as the good man of Asia by trying to kick out western influence and at the same time stealing maritime teritory from their neighbors.

I am a big admirer of Ancient China they really invented some Scientific shit and tech back in the day and can be on par with western achievements but some of it is over stated.

Lets be truthful hear Europe hasn't a problem with diversity and people of religious faith like Hindu, Sikh and Buddahism but we do have a problem with the problematic Muslims and we do have a problem with the americanisation gang culture on the youth especially Afro-Caribbean background.
Saying that we also have problem with the far left like MP's, Councillers and Universities.

In many cases, maybe, not certainly not the majority.

nah, its pretty much the norm.

its just common sense too. crimes of many types are simply going to be more attractive to poorer people. i can search for the sources ive seen many times before if you wish.

now why racial minorities are often more poor becomes the ever-debated issue at that point. i personally attribute it to a de facto segregation of modern schools, and local property tax being used to support those schools to a large degree in many states.

Last edited:
So Jews should be rounded up and forced to live where under this guy's teachings?

Anyone of Arab descent needs to leave Egypt?

Anyone with Gengis Kahn's genes needs to go to Mongolia?

Stephen Colbert needs to live in France?

If we look at homicide, quite hard to blame those on unjust policing and media. Is socioeconomic factors the sole reason why African-Americans and Hispanics outperform Whites and Asian when it comes to murder?

it isnt the sole reason. there is still a slight statistically significant difference in the rates, even when socioeconomic status is controlled for. it is "slight," though. clearly the most important variable is social class/status, not skin color. skin color just happens to be correlated with those things.

Because they were in contact with those diseases for a long enough time, so their immune systems evolved to fend them off.

What? What does mass immigration into Europe have to do with immune systems being able to fend off diseases?

Remember when we had that argument a couple of weeks ago which you ran away from? Ya know, the one about how diversity is only a strength in the past few decades, but we don't see it throughout history (ancient & middle age history)? Remember? When I brought up how ancient Egyptians didn't all invite in a load of Babylonians, Hittites & Phoenicians? Remember how you went running because you had no counter-argument to justify your stance that mass immigration is a benefit? Do you remember? lol

You're unable to justify your stance, but you still hold onto it. Care to explain?

The real answer is that the immune systems of Europeans were developed as a result of continual contact and interbreeding of separate cultures, which the Ameri-Indians obviously didn't have exposure to.

That has nothing to do with mass immigration. It pertains to your incessant sarcastic parroting of the 'strength is diversity' meme.

And ya, I don't run from conversations. I gave you a like and acknowledged your post stating that I didn't have the time to get involved in a long drawn out argument with you. At least I don't act like a little bitch, tuck tail and disappear like most people around here, pretending I never read your response.

Last edited:
Not even when they do crimes.

Remember when Richard Sherman yelled at crabtree after a football game and people called em a thug?... basically most internet forums/comments were calling him a thug.

However when a white athlete goes crazy post fight/athletic event...they are deemed as badass and funny....see Conor/UFC......Never saw the internet or media call Conor a thug even after the dolly incident except for a fee sherdoggers.

Racism is alive and well.

Yup.

I guess you've never seen MSN nor CNN. You're drinking the kool-aid.
Yes Some of the stats are exaggerated or falsified, but that doesn't change how reality is. Look at the whites killed by blacks rate . That's not falsified like drug arrests can be

Ummm , there's alot of blacks who spent years in prison for murders and rapes that weren't true. You see them on the news finally being release after spending years locked up.

So much for the justice system protecting them..

So why are so many blacks getting release from murder charges they never committed and we're blame by the justice system? False reporting from police, witnesses , lawyers and media?

You only see blacks on the news finally being release after false imprisoned... you can't sit her and say that it was by accident when its mainly blacks being treated .

Back