Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Son of Jamin, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Liquidskies

Liquidskies Yellow Belt

2. kenetics

kenetics Red Belt

How do you know they cause more crime if stats are against them due to police unjust behaviors towards them?

Or are you watching the media that portray blacks and Latinos in a bad light but stay away from making whites look the same as them.

What comes to mind is when a color person causes a crime, the media call them a thug, criminal, delinquent. When whites do the same crimes, the media say that they were misunderstood... or what medication they were on to act this way. (He was a good kid) they always say. SMH.

3. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo 風 林 火 山

I will meditate and destroy you. - Ghandi

4. DespicablePeep

DespicablePeep Brown Belt

I don't think they called North America.

5. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo 風 林 火 山

Why do certain relugions obsesed with what you do with your penis?

tonni and NoDak like this.
  6. Son of Jamin

Son of Jamin Make MMA Great Again

If we look at homicide, quite hard to blame those on unjust policing and media. Is socioeconomic factors the sole reason why African-Americans and Hispanics outperform Whites and Asian when it comes to murder?

ElKarlo likes this.
  7. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Gold Belt

I guess you've never seen MSN nor CNN. You're drinking the kool-aid.
    Yes Some of the stats are exaggerated or falsified, but that doesn't change how reality is. Look at the whites killed by blacks rate . That's not falsified like drug arrests can be

Son of Jamin likes this.
  8. GOATER

GOATER Brown Belt

Not even when they do crimes.

Remember when Richard Sherman yelled at crabtree after a football game and people called em a thug?... basically most internet forums/comments were calling him a thug.

However when a white athlete goes crazy post fight/athletic event...they are deemed as badass and funny....see Conor/UFC......Never saw the internet or media call Conor a thug even after the dolly incident except for a fee sherdoggers.

Racism is alive and well.

kenetics likes this.
  9. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo 風 林 火 山

I haven't read recent articles about Zehg Huh voyages and their ships but I have read some articles in the past that the size of the ships,fleet and scope of their voyage is all exagerations created by modern Comunist China propaganda to justify their own manifest destiny as you are probably aware them Chinese are trying to frame themselves today as the good man of Asia by trying to kick out western influence and at the same time stealing maritime teritory from their neighbors.

I am a big admirer of Ancient China they really invented some Scientific shit and tech back in the day and can be on par with western achievements but some of it is over stated.

ImNotSurpisedDonks! likes this.
  10. tonni

tonni Yellow Card Yellow Card

The power harnessed by my penis is a threat to many a religion and philosophy

11. manlyseaeagle

manlyseaeagle Blue Belt

Lets be truthful hear Europe hasn't a problem with diversity and people of religious faith like Hindu, Sikh and Buddahism but we do have a problem with the problematic Muslims and we do have a problem with the americanisation gang culture on the youth especially Afro-Caribbean background.
    Saying that we also have problem with the far left like MP's, Councillers and Universities.

Devout Pessimist and ElKarlo like this.
  12. JonnyRingo84

JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

nah, its pretty much the norm.

its just common sense too. crimes of many types are simply going to be more attractive to poorer people. i can search for the sources ive seen many times before if you wish.

now why racial minorities are often more poor becomes the ever-debated issue at that point. i personally attribute it to a de facto segregation of modern schools, and local property tax being used to support those schools to a large degree in many states.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  13. Lavalamp

Lavalamp Silver Belt

So Jews should be rounded up and forced to live where under this guy's teachings?

Anyone of Arab descent needs to leave Egypt?

Anyone with Gengis Kahn's genes needs to go to Mongolia?

Stephen Colbert needs to live in France?

14. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

Oh god lol

15. JonnyRingo84

JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

it isnt the sole reason. there is still a slight statistically significant difference in the rates, even when socioeconomic status is controlled for. it is "slight," though. clearly the most important variable is social class/status, not skin color. skin color just happens to be correlated with those things.

Kafir-kun and Son of Jamin like this.
  16. helltoupee

helltoupee Black Belt

The real answer is that the immune systems of Europeans were developed as a result of continual contact and interbreeding of separate cultures, which the Ameri-Indians obviously didn't have exposure to.

That has nothing to do with mass immigration. It pertains to your incessant sarcastic parroting of the 'strength is diversity' meme.

And ya, I don't run from conversations. I gave you a like and acknowledged your post stating that I didn't have the time to get involved in a long drawn out argument with you. At least I don't act like a little bitch, tuck tail and disappear like most people around here, pretending I never read your response.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    NoDak likes this.
  17. kenetics

kenetics Red Belt

What's your excuse for police departments being caught by the FBI for racial profiling?

18. kenetics

kenetics Red Belt

Yup.

GOATER likes this.
  19. kenetics

kenetics Red Belt

Ummm , there's alot of blacks who spent years in prison for murders and rapes that weren't true. You see them on the news finally being release after spending years locked up.

So much for the justice system protecting them..

20. kenetics

kenetics Red Belt

So why are so many blacks getting release from murder charges they never committed and we're blame by the justice system? False reporting from police, witnesses , lawyers and media?

You only see blacks on the news finally being release after false imprisoned... you can't sit her and say that it was by accident when its mainly blacks being treated .

Son of Jamin likes this.