International Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

That's going too far, way too far although mainstream anything is kind of shit in general.

Prior to the Scientific Revolution, popularization and establishment of the scientific method you basically had mathematics which can be considered a 'formal science' but without innate application to the universe, and astronomy where several important figures made/drew accurate observations and conclusions but were oblivious to the connection between the terrestrial and celestial, that they were bounded by the same framework.

Enter: Isaac Newton and Modern Science, or as I like to call it - the Cornerstone of Modern Human Civilization. He put humanity on his back and carried it onto the new frontier, nothing would ever be the same again.

His threads run up through to the present day and are as valid within approximation as they were 330 years ago. They'll be as valid as they are today another 330 years from now. In fact, Newtonian Mechanics is so accurate to observation and experiment under non-relativistic 'everyday' macroscopic conditions that it's still utilized for space travel within our solar system, whether working out the trajectories and orbit of a spacecraft or sending a rocket to the moon. That's the difference, that's (physical) science as it is recognizable to us as an enterprise of cumulative human knowledge.

Nothing is 'scrapped', it's modified. The exotic theories you're referring to at the end of the post are technically still in the hypothesis stage and mathematical conjecture, nobody presents them as scientific facts and if they do they're outright lying.

In any case, I'd would agree the equilibrium in physical science between the theoretical and experimental has been thrown way out of balance and become overtly geared towards the former to an almost unhealthy degree over the last several decades. I largely put this on Albert Einstein though it's certainly through no fault of his own. His insight through almost pure fluid intelligence, thought experiment, paper-and-pen is just simply that profound and baffling, his elevator is utterly inescapable.
This is not a critique on Newton, tho much of what he said has now been proven, or claimed, otherwise. Even Tesla said he disproved Einstein's theory of relativity and said it was ridiculous. Obviously, he died and the government confiscated his works and papers, so it is not like there is just only one narrative on a lot of 'established science'. Eric Dollard is called a crack pot, just like Graham Hancock, but he also supplies a different and compelling narrative. to the institutional narrative. My main critique is that so many are sooooo sure in what they are told, simply because they are told it, but the reality is that in 10,000 years, we will probably look back on ourselves as dummies. We just found out the pentagon has been spending tens of millions on studying UFO/UAP's, they admit they are real, but most people still think it's a 'conspiracy theory', because they learned that in school, and no one knows where they come from or what they really are (atleast not officially admitted so yet).

Of course most Latinos are not conservative, they choose their own people over the country. Yet many things such as gay marriage and all that line up with conservative values. They just want that extra bit from the govt

Go to the fbi website and educate yourself on crime stats by race. As you clearly have no real world information about it. Go

Those stats are high because the police target and arrest minorities at a higher rate then whites.

Multiple police departments across the nation were caught for this.

So again, those statistics are way off lol.

LOL... YOU can't be serious? Sleeping with the women? I thought you leftists always laugh at the idea of 'they're stealing our women'? And they weren't "spreading diseases", either. Diseases spread from one group of humans to another. That's nature.

It might seem that Europeans make the most excuses... because they're the ones constantly being attacked for their history. Maybe if, say, Muslims were attacked the same for their history of genocide, slavery & conquest (specifically Turkish Muslims, Arabs Muslims & North African Muslims), they'd make just as many excuses. Something to think about.

They were actually raping the women but you seen to think its OK .

1). There are no 'European diseases'. Don't blame Europeans because Native Americans evolved separately from the rest of humanity over 10,000 years, meaning their immune systems were not able to fend off the simple flu.

2). Europe is built.

Problem is that Europeans were full win diseases compared to natives. Europeans didn't die from natives giving them diseases lol.

Let's say I started the a thread on the same topic but instead of highlighting the portions you did I highlighted this part instead

I wonder if the reaction would be the same...
It is not to simply sensationalize, left-wing media in Sweden focused on that part as well. They wrote that he has an antiquated view of citizenship.

This is not a critique on Newton, tho much of what he said has now been proven, or claimed, otherwise. Even Tesla said he disproved Einstein's theory of relativity and said it was ridiculous. Obviously, he died and the government confiscated his works and papers, so it is not like there is just only one narrative on a lot of 'established science'. Eric Dollard is called a crack pot, just like Graham Hancock, but he also supplies a different and compelling narrative. to the institutional narrative. My main critique is that so many are sooooo sure in what they are told, simply because they are told it, but the reality is that in 10,000 years, we will probably look back on ourselves as dummies. We just found out the pentagon has been spending tens of millions on studying UFO/UAP's, they admit they are real, but most people still think it's a 'conspiracy theory', because they learned that in school, and no one knows where they come from or what they really are (atleast not officially admitted so yet).

s0208.gif

Moving On.

Syphilis says hi.

Norway-Chlamydia-advert-1391505.jpg

It is not to simply sensationalize, left-wing media in Sweden focused on that part as well. They wrote that he has an antiquated view of citizenship.
Hmm, I'll take your word for it.

Glad we got that sorted.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

The USA was built overwhelmingly by Europeans, and had non-Europeans not contributed, the USA would still have become what it is today. Whether you want to accept it or not, Europeans & their descendants are very skilled in creating great countries with high standards of living: European nations, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand... even Argentina. This isn't a controversial statement to anyone with a single working brain cell.
[/QUOTE]

Lol. Europeans think free slavery for hundred of years didn't help America growth and then cheap immigration labor.. right......

Whatever makes you sleep well at night lol.

Look at this fucking cretin.

www.thelocal.se/20180911/u2-singer-bono-mocks-sweden-democrats-at-paris-concert/amp

1314b99b5457c8bd32677afa2a849b1d6508cf3f8eb2c0639e6c8605d025abf8.jpg

The Irish rock frontman Bono mocked the anti-immigration Sweden Democrats as Nazis from stage in Paris on the night of Sweden's elections.

In the guise of Macphisto, a sort of Irish version of the Faustian devil Mephisto, the rockstar twice performed a Nazi salute as he barked out "Åkesson!", the surname of the Sweden Democrats' leader Jimmie Åkesson.

"He's done so well in the election today," the devil character then drawled. "I love elections. I love balloons. I love… parties that get out of hand. It appears the Swedes are beginning to discover their Aryan Potential. Oh yes!" he said.

Anybody say of course it does, yet?

Lol. Europeans think free slavery for hundred of years didn't help America growth and then cheap immigration labor.. right......

Whatever makes you sleep well at night lol.[/QUOTE]

Lol Africans pretend their situation didn't end up 100x better than it was in a few generations because they were brought here. I'm thinking their lives as prisoners in Africa would have lead to a healthy line of descendants that enjoy a first world living.

[[/QUOTE]
Lol Africans pretend their situation didn't end up 100x better than it was in a few generations because they were brought here. I'm thinking their lives as prisoners in Africa would have lead to a healthy line of descendants that enjoy a first world living.[/QUOTE]
Thank you!, Thank You!, Thank You! Thank you for slavery then slavery by another name Jim Crow that followed and for continued discrimination, I just don't know how African Americans would have survived without it, so again I say Thank You! Btw are there any other wonderful gifts you plan to bestow on African Americans? If so I would like to say Thank You ahead of time!

Whatever makes you sleep well at night lol.

Lol Africans pretend their situation didn't end up 100x better than it was in a few generations because they were brought here. I'm thinking their lives as prisoners in Africa would have lead to a healthy line of descendants that enjoy a first world living.[/QUOTE]
Thank you!, Thank You!, Thank You! Thank you for slavery then slavery by another name Jim Crow that followed and for continued discrimination, I just don't know how African Americans would have survived without it, so again I say Thank You! Btw are there any other wonderful gifts you plan to bestow on African Americans? If so I would like to say Thank You ahead of time!

Thank you!, Thank You!, Thank You! Thank you for slavery then slavery by another name Jim Crow that followed and for continued discrimination, I just don't know how African Americans would have survived without it, so again I say Thank You! Btw are there any other wonderful gifts you plan to bestow on African Americans? If so I would like to say Thank You ahead of time![/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

White Guilt. You are Welcome.

Virtue-Signaling-white-guilt.jpg

white-guilt.jpg

Hmm, I'll take your word for it.
It’s even worse, two major newspapers have actually removed the article now and when you click on the link, you get redirected to an article where Dalai Lama speaks highly of EU...

The previous article had the following headline: Dalai Lama -refugees should return

Other Swedish newspaper has actually removed the quote now about Europe belonging to Europeans.

Btw are there any other wonderful gifts you plan to bestow on African Americans? If so I would like to say Thank You ahead of time!

Ahem.

EDIT: best not.

Last edited:
Back