Daily updates: GSP's training camp featuring MT Fighter John Wayne Parr

• Thread starter Deleted member 245586
  • Start date
Three words: UFC Poster Curse!

This is exactly the kind of training that's going to get GSP knocked out.

What exactly is the poster curse? Everyone on the poster lost except Georges. He is the last champ standing. The curse is fulfilled

What exactly is the poster curse? Everyone on the poster lost except Georges. He is the last champ standing. The curse is fulfilled

Are you actually giving weight to this curse !?

It's funny and all, but it's complete BS lol

The Green River killer is a better serial killer everywhere :) The fat clown has nothing for Gary Ridgway, and his cardio is laughable.

Henry Lee Lucas makes Gary Ridway look like a good opportunity to hitch a ride.

Georges is getting knocked out cold in this fight.

I can't wait.

Woah this is fucking awesome!! I hope we get some good updates from this one. A sherdogger going to train with GSp! Whooot

I still can't believe a legend like JWP posts here on Sherdog! :p That's crazy to me. To the idiots acting like he isn't shit, do your fucking homework or fuck off. GSP could learn so much from a guy like him and GSP ALWAYS brings in the best training partners. It's no surprise that he's so dominant and always gets the job done when his camps are so ridiculously loaded with some of the most talented martial artists in the world. :eek:

I still can't believe a legend like JWP posts here on Sherdog! :p That's crazy to me. To the idiots acting like he isn't shit, do your fucking homework or fuck off. GSP could learn so much from a guy like him and GSP ALWAYS brings in the best training partners. It's no surprise that he's so dominant and always gets the job done when his camps are so ridiculously loaded with some of the most talented martial artists in the world. :eek:

I have no idea why they would with all the bashing

I have no idea why they would with all the bashing

Yeah. Sherdog has way too many adolescences with the attitude of "This is what what I think and if you don't agree, fuck you." Not enough intelligent debates/conversations around here.

^^^IT has to do with the way the forum is moderated.

Corvette forums is what I consider an ideal. No nonsense tolerated.

The Green River killer is a better serial killer everywhere :) The fat clown has nothing for Gary Ridgway, and his cardio is laughable.

Gacy? Ridgeway? Classic newb post. Jack the Ripper is GOAT.

JWP is a beast, but if he was serious about truly learning from a great and emulating the techniques then he wouldn't just bring him in for camp. 8 weeks isn't nearly enough time for one to absorb the intricacies that it takes a master as such to learn

JWP is a beast, but if he was serious about truly learning from a great and emulating the techniques then he wouldn't just bring him in for camp. 8 weeks isn't nearly enough time for one to absorb the intricacies that it takes a master as such to learn

JWP isn't bringing Georges to Australia. Georges is bringing JWP to Montreal.

JWP will assist with creating a game plan for the stand-up portion of the fight and tightening up Georges striking style, specifically his hands.

JWP will also learn how to fight in MMA for his upcoming appearance as a TUF contestant.

Back