Daily Edge: Damn, Conor McGregor gets really, really touchy if you slag his style

this is 2018, nobody reads articles anymore

On Sherdog a response like that is actually quite classy.

There's a fairly well known vid of him reading mean tweets and laughing them off. I always got the vibe it was a bit of an act as it was over the top and it would be the type of thing to piss him off.

Not a hater of his, only of his annoying fan base FWIW

There's a fairly well known vid of him reading mean tweets and laughing them off. I always got the vibe it was a bit of an act as it was over the top and it would be the type of thing to piss him off.

Not a hater of his, only of his annoying fan base FWIW
I wouldn’t be surprised if he pays people to ‘hate’ on him nonstop on places like this and others just to further boost his popularity and drawing power.

He's tryin to get paid and/or free designer clothes for shouting out those designers
Precisely. That was sad as sad can be. I think I might officially be on the Khabib train now

jay-doritos.jpg

Yes, even famous designers make clothes that look like something from preschool and people will buy it no matter how expensive it is.

lol @ anyone thinking Conor is posting that shit himself

he probably has one of his followers handling his social media shit
{<huh}

Why the fuck wouldn't Conor be using his own social media accounts himself? And it definitely is Conor, no one who was paid/told to handle his social media accounts would post a reply like that.

In our series of "NOTHING ON THE INTERNET IS REAL!!!!!"

{<huh}

Why the fuck wouldn't Conor be using his own social media accounts himself? And it definitely is Conor, no one who was paid/told to handle his social media accounts would post a reply like that.

ROFL you actually think Conor runs his social media?!?!?

What kind of man cares about what brand of clothing he wears?

ROFL you actually think Conor runs his social media?!?!?
Social media accounts are usually handled by athlete/celebrity/and PR.

The posts are shared between them. There is no way Conor's PR wrote something like this. About as much chance as them writing Khabib's dad was a coward.

LMFAO the second part of his response is gold tho

Even he's dressed by stylists, he still looks bad. Maybe he's too short and stocky. Gus and Jon Jones will look much better in these outfits

GQStyle_ConorMcGregor_2_THOMASWHITESIDE.jpg

Anyone else got triggered by Conor''s repsonse?

Me neither

Social media accounts are usually handled by athlete/celebrity/and PR.

The posts are shared between them. There is no way Conor's PR wrote something like this. About as much chance as them writing Khabib's dad was a coward.

And let's not forget that Conor has handled his business in the past like the GOAT keyboard warrior that he is.

conor_forums_post.jpg

{<huh}

are you really naive enough to think pro athletes with net worths upward of 50 million dollars go on instagram and reply to people individually like that?

Back