Dagestani/Chechnyan Judo & BJJ Black Belt Betrays Khabib by Training with Conor, Khabib responds

Yes, he was there. And he received shit for that - he didn't buy ticket and entered arena via press/media pass (people were shitting on him for being greedy), when he was asked about Mcgregor he said that if he meet him there he is not gonna fight him because they are grownups and he doesn' fight on the streets (I think this month he changed his tone and said that if he meets McGregor on the streets of New York their meeting is gonna end in a fight). And I think there were one more joke - he posted photo on which he got T-shirt with the autographs of Russian national football team - people joked that while McGregor were meeting Putin Khabib was collecting the autographs.

Haha, fair enough. Thanks for the explanation

Khabib responds:

I like Conor but I feel he is surrounded by absolute yes man, and people who are out to get something from him.

Is Conor stupid? Training with a Russian = let a spy in your camp. That guy thinks he is playing mental warfar but the Russians don’t play, they are 10 steps ahead.

You've already confirmed the size difference between us and how it doesn't favor you.

It's time for you to make a new account.

Shut the fuck up with your corny ass forum psychology...

You're a little bitch... literally and figuratively... LMAO

What happened to your 49-1? All your mystic predictions for May-Mac? lol

Fuck outta here with that weak shit...
q53p0Bq.gif

Shut the fuck up with your corny ass forum psychology...

You're a little bitch... literally and figuratively... LMAO

What happened to your 49-1? All your mystic predictions for May-Mac? lol

Fuck outta here with that weak shit...
q53p0Bq.gif

WholePessimisticHyrax.gif

Got em.

You didn't get shit... this is all you do...

PRETEND...

pretend like you "got" someone... lol
pretend like you "got" MMA knowledge... lol
pretend like you "got" predictions... lol

What happened to 49-1? LMAO

Nicely ignored that huh little buddy...

You didn't get shit... this is all you do...

PRETEND...

pretend like you "got" someone... lol
pretend like you "got" MMA knowledge... lol
pretend like you "got" predictions... lol

What happened to 49-1? LMAO

Nicely ignored that huh little buddy...

Cx-rr6DXUAAAxVj.jpg

1kk1ks.jpg

You still haven't answered my question... lol

What happened to 49-1?
What happened to Conor will take Floyd's head clean off?
What happened to all your "predictions"?

<36><36><36><36>

usa_today_10242016.0.jpg

You still haven't answered my question... lol

What happened to 49-1?
What happened to Conor will take Floyd's head clean off?
What happened to all your "predictions"?

<36><36><36><36>

usa_today_10242016.0.jpg

Amazing how we can go from a legitimate discussion about Conor & Khabib, to you ducking people, to you calling yourself a manlet, to quickly changing the subject again to an irrelevant event that happened a year ago. LMAO

The funniest part is you think that actually upset me. LOL

Amazing how we can go from a legitimate discussion about Conor & Khabib, to you ducking people, to you calling yourself a manlet, to quickly changing the subject again to an irrelevant event that happened a year ago. LMAO

The funniest part is you think that actually upset me. LOL

Amazing how you just talk in circles... making up random stuff... pretending to sound smart...

All the while ignoring real questions....

I'll see you on October 6th you little tiny miniature man you... lol

Too bad your boy didnt get real training and just got wooped in sparring

Djl4fUNXsAAlvtr.jpg

Amazing how you just talk in circles... making up random stuff... pretending to sound smart...

All the while ignoring real questions....

I'll see you on October 6th you little tiny miniature man you... lol

Obviously, and I'm sure Conor feels the same way unless he getting PAID, and I don't mean 15 million, or 25 million. I mean the amount someone becomes comfortable with to basically lose for pay on PPV TV, and when you are already making as much as Conor, that becomes quite a bit of money.

And why would they want to? Last I checked, Floyd isn't jumping into an Octagon. This is two guys in two different sports, but one of them has become absolutely obsessed (because of his pathetic nature) of getting an easy fight in there and making a shit load of money off it.

Recognize a Don, when you see one.

giphy.gif

Back