Dagestani/Chechnyan Judo & BJJ Black Belt Betrays Khabib by Training with Conor, Khabib responds

So the snail out struck the sprinter? Sounds like it's better to be the snail.

Conor was not a 100%. Even a snail can beat the sprinter. And Conor was not outstruck. If I was a Khabib fan I’d be worried to death. I’d certainly not want that rematch. Barely did anything against that version of Conor?

<6>

Conor was not a 100%. Even a snail can beat the sprinter. And Conor was not outstruck. If I was a Khabib fan I’d be worried to death. I’d certainly not want that rematch. Barely did anything against that version of Conor?

<6>

Hilarious excuses bro. Really enjoyed them. Couldn't possibly be that Conor looked bad because Khabib was a lot better and Conor has a shit gas tank that is shown over and over again.

3fAkLwN.gif

During the Conor Work Out session
Fanboy trolls: Conor looks amazing, so fast, fluid, solid thick and tight shit. He is changing stance so often, Khabib will have no answer bla bla bla

After the lifetime humiliation:
Fanboy trolls: Conor was not 100%.

GTFO

Anyone who doesnt know, Chechnya and Dagestan have a long history of war. Even though they are bound together by Islam, a lot of hatred still runs deep

Thats why Conor tried to stir shit up with this post and at the press conference. He was told by his Chechen buddy Islam Badagurov what to say.

<6>

26891C6F-A504-4AD4-B422-67DBB8DA1BA7.gif
Okey dokey
731F2E4D-0FD7-4A74-BDAC-A0D1AFB531F0.gif

Khabib is so active on social media, did he turn khardashian or what ?

<6>
I just love how this guy have explanation for everything , he is just a genious .

before the fight he was sure that Conor KO's Khabib and now he figured out like a genious and here it is ''Conor was not a 100% ''
this was the answer millions were trying to find out

Hilarious excuses bro. Really enjoyed them. Couldn't possibly be that Conor looked bad because Khabib was a lot better and Conor has a shit gas tank that is shown over and over again.

3fAkLwN.gif

No Khabib is slow as can be. You’re telling me a guy that went against Jose, Max, and Chad at FW can’t handle the speed of Khabib, a stiff drained 200 lber? Lmao, come on. Even the most stringent Conor haters have to agree he wasn’t any better than 50%.

Anyone who doesnt know, Chechnya and Dagestan have a long history of war. Even though they are bound together by Islam, a lot of hatred still runs deep

Thats why Conor tried to stir shit up with this post and at the press conference. He was told by his Chechen buddy Islam Badagurov what to say.

When did they last go to war with one another?

No Khabib is slow as can be. You’re telling me a guy that went against Jose, Max, and Chad at FW can’t handle the speed of Khabib, a stiff drained 200 lber? Lmao, come on. Even the most stringent Conor haters have to agree he wasn’t any better than 50%.

I thought Conor fought a good fight. Take down defence was better than expected. Avoided damage in the 1st. Stood the whole 3rd round. Both fighters looked good but there are levels to this game and Conor isn’t on the same level as Khabib and that’s the truth.

If it makes you feel any better, no one has been on the same level as Khabib.

Is this guy really still trying to convince us that Conor didnt cop a beat down?

Fuck let it go

h3SkBt8.gif

Fuck off
conorknockdown.gif

<6>

<26> <34> <{clintugh}>

The fact that Conor got caught by a basic overhand right is proof he wasn't 100%. He would have known prefight he is quite likely to mix in some overhand rights with his takedown which is the staple of the standard grappler and the old Conor would have had the range of his overhand right measured.

Back