Dagestan looks Amazing

Just heard on JRE them talking about a Reebok commercial Khabib did in Russia that shows off Dagestan. I thought Dagestan was one of those shit hole countries our leaders talk about but man from that video it looks amazing. It looks like a great place to visit but unfortunately the Canadian government has a travel advisory for it. Avoid all travel to the following areas: republics of Chechnya, Dagestan and Ingushetia. It would be interesting to see what Khabib would say if someone brought this up to him.

In 2016 there were over 900 terrorist attacks. It was in one of those Karim guy's articles on BloodyElbow that I read that. That is a staggering statistic. Good place and people to stay far the fuck away from.

Just about anywhere in the world has nice parts, and shit parts.
Michigan has views like this
AboutMackinacIsland.jpg

And views like this
detroit.jpg

Being from the caucus region myself. Armenia. These Dagestan people are fucking caveman. Not to say we Armenians don't have our fair share of Neanderthals. We do, just not like them. They're way way worse.

Please explain.

5m7cc36wrt711.jpg
Dagestan is beautiful *so * much better than LA amd Detroit :rolleyes:

Dagestan is an entire region, Detroit & LA are just cities. But tell me, why are Detroit & LA such shitholes...? LOL...

Not even going to lie. That was a pretty sweet commercial

You'd be hard pressed to find anywhere on the planet that doesn't have some beautiful scenery, but come on...it's the shithole of a shithole country.

It's an ad, of course it's going to look beautiful --"

All I did was type Dagestan into google, wasn't looking for anything weird

474666.bin

Dagestan :
Alcohol illegal
Weed illegal
Gay illegal
Women covered
Electricity maybe
Hotel/motel negative stars
Terrorism high
Beautiful Rugged scenery

Colorado:
Alcohol legal
Weed legal
Women normal
Electricity always
Cell phone service always
Hotels sky is the limit
Terrorism - none, unless stoned hippies in the street terrify you
Beautiful Rugged scenery

It's a total shithole dude, plain and simple. There is nothing of interest in that state

Dagestan :
Alcohol illegal
Weed illegal
Gay illegal
Women covered
Electricity maybe
Hotel/motel negative stars
Terrorism high
Beautiful Rugged scenery

Colorado:
Alcohol legal
Weed legal
Women normal
Electricity always
Cell phone service always
Hotels sky is the limit
Terrorism - none, unless stoned hippies in the street terrify you
Beautiful Rugged scenery
Wasn't there a mass murder/terrorist attack in movie theater in Colorado back in 2012? Those stoned hippies are pretty scary tbh

From the look of it, there’s hiking, skiing, gun ranges, hunting, ancient historic sites, beaches and MMA etc but since 80% of the post here about women so it seems Sherdoggers only want to travel for pleasure.

You can always go to South East Asia if you want to exploit these poor women.

Last edited:
From the look of it, there’s hiking, skiing, gun ranges, hunting, ancient historic sites, beaches and MMA but since 80% of the post here about women so it seems Sherdoggers only want to travel for pleasure.

You can always go to South East Asia if you want to exploit these poor women.
Why do dagistani women need to be covered? Why does their religion require it?

Oops, I just googled 'beautiful cambodia' lol.

Ye, I've never heard much bad regarding Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Malaysia other than drugs and that Bangkok is a smelly shit hole... Other than that, everyone has sung their praises.
Bangkok is awesome, actually. One of my favourite cities in the world. I popped by there just a couple of weeks ago. But it's an acquired taste. I kinda hated it the first time I visited, but then when I had to come back I started liking it. Now I've both visited the place more times than I can count and also lived there a little bit, and I've ended up seriously loving it. Would I have liked to settle down there for the rest of my life, though? No way. The air pollution alone makes that a big no no in my book. But it's a damn cool city.

I don't spend much time in the US these days, but to compare it to Dagestan and similar places is just... You'd have to be out of your mind, or have some kind of retarded agenda. Sure, the US has its fair share of problems, but to compare it to a place like Dagestan... Well, no one does that. For very obvious reasons.

Back