Dagestan looks Amazing

It is really sad to see how brainwashed and politically influenced many people are. Don't project everything your leaders say about a country's government on the country itself. Iran for example is totally fine to visit (well except you wan't to go back to the states). If you are smart enough to know how to behave you're fine in a lot of places in the world.

Just heard on JRE them talking about a Reebok commercial Khabib did in Russia that shows off Dagestan. I thought Dagestan was one of those shit hole countries our leaders talk about but man from that video it looks amazing. It looks like a great place to visit but unfortunately the Canadian government has a travel advisory for it. Avoid all travel to the following areas: republics of Chechnya, Dagestan and Ingushetia. It would be interesting to see what Khabib would say if someone brought this up to him.

You missed the other video where Khabab told the camera man to stay close to him otherwise he may get smashed for being an outsider lol.

It sure isnt as beautifull as those gems here.

Thanks This is exactly what I was thinking
Dagestan is not toughest place in the world, this looks like a paradise compared to some western ghetto. Khabib is from a well known familly, no doubt that gave him some pass to an easier life than the average dagestani guy and it still easier to grow up there than in any ghetto in the world.

This one is in Vietnam (Hanoi) not Cambodia, I've been exactly at this place last year. ;) Awesome country by the way, can only recommend visiting it to everyone.
Oops, I just googled 'beautiful cambodia' lol.

Ye, I've never heard much bad regarding Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Malaysia other than drugs and that Bangkok is a smelly shit hole... Other than that, everyone has sung their praises.

It is really sad to see how brainwashed and politically influenced many people are. Don't project everything your leaders say about a country's government on the country itself. Iran for example is totally fine to visit (well except you wan't to go back to the states). If you are smart enough to know how to behave you're fine in a lot of places in the world.

LOL Americans are especially terrified of the world I've noticed.

I've been in many 3rd world countries and never felt unsafe.

Thanks This is exactly what I was thinking
Dagestan is not toughest place in the world, this looks like a paradise compared to some western ghetto. Khabib is from a well known familly, no doubt that gave him some pass to an easier life than the average dagestani guy and it still easier to grow up there than in any ghetto in the world.

IDK about Dagestan but the hardest criminals I have ever met around Europe are from Chechnya.

Romania is the biggest shithole in Europe just so you know.
Romania has some great landscapes thanks to the Carpathian mountains and has a lot of natural beauty. Its problem is the corruption, emigration of many young people and general lack of investment, especially in the poorer regions - but its a safe place to visit.

Thr caucasus has amazing nature and the food is awesome. That being said it's not the safest area. If it is about nature than the countries that come close are for example Georgia and Azerbaijan. Armenia is also nice and they know how to fkng party.
Did you visit Baku during your travels?

Romania has some great landscapes thanks to the Carpathian mountains and has a lot of natural beauty. Its problem is the corruption, emigration of many young people and general lack of investment, especially in the poorer regions - but its a safe place to visit.

Mostly safe, at best.

There's press covering Israelian tourists dragged out of their taxi and beaten on the ground by the police, black US basketball players stabbed multiple times, people putting rocks on the road robbing the cars etc.- and that's just a google search over the last couple of months.

Skid Row is a fucking STREET, bro.
Detroit has a population of less than 700k.
The USA has a population of 325 million.

I see you got the Likes that you wanted but please do try to have better comparisons next time.

That was exactly the point. Posting a picture of a shitty area doesnt equal the whole country. Good that we agree

Back