Dagestan looks Amazing

well my friend... if you like smart people you are in the wrong place. As tempting it might be, this forum is not filled with smart people. We are discussing men beating the shit out of other men here. This is not the forum for discussing Jean-Jacques Rousseau's social contract.
Honestly, the standards in the War Room here are good -- relatively high compared to many other internet forums. Also, I would argue that discussion of the work of Rousseau, Hobbes, Foucault, and so on, is a better metric for forum silliness than sophistication. Something like Math or Physics Stack Exchange is where people with useful academic knowledge post.

"Hurgh durgh guys a Hurricane made America look like a shit hole! It's totally the same as Dagestan!"

Nope. It means anywhere can look like a shithole if you post one picture.

But clearly you're too triggered to grasp that <Goldie11>

Why are people posting Chechen stuff for Dagestan?

If you want to experience the vibe of Eastern Europe but with guaranteed safety and comfort I highly recommend Poland.

Don’t think any country ending in “Stan” is amazing.

Last edited:
If you have friends from that area and you go with them you would absolutely safe and they will take care of you like a brother

I’ve been there, the prices on leather jackets, falafel and suicide vests are unreal

If you want to experience the vibe of Eastern Europe but with guaranteed safety and comfort I highly recommend Poland.
Slovenia too, even though it’s a bit more central Europe.

I would recommend against visiting Dagestan unless you know people from there. And you know how to behave yourself which I doubt the average sherdogger does.

Preferably, don’t be black or openly gay either.

I would recommend against visiting Dagestan unless you know people from there. And you know how to behave yourself which I doubt the average sherdogger does.

Preferably, don’t be black or openly gay either.

Well, as long as they've got some decent vodka and a couple titty bars, I'm in!

Mountains are cool. Makhachkala is an absolute shithole though, even by the Russian standards.

Back